Opening up

It was Toby, I hadn't spoke to him in ages! He was a completely different person. But next to him, there was a girl, it was Emma! It looked like she wanted to talk to me about something serious, but I couldn't even look at her because of what she did to me, maybe that's what she wanted tell me. I had to decide to which one I was going to talk first. I decided to talk to Emma, maybe I could forgive her even though it's going to be hard. We sat on some chairs next to a table and it was so awkward! After 2 minutes of just silence, she started talking.
-look Annie, I don't want to have problems with you or with Teo, I like him since we met, but you entered the school and stole his attention. I did not know how to tell you that I liked him, so I didn't, and I regret that. Then, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I could notice how he wasn't thinking about me, he was thinking about you all the time! There is were I understood that he wants you, a lot! But he does not want me, and even though it hard to say because I had a crash on him since forever, I had to admit it and to stop laying to myself. I understand that you don't want to talk about it or that you don't want to forgive me, I just wanted to tell you this.
I hugged her and she hugged me too. I missed my best friend so much! I was pissed when all of this happened, but all of this words, are more than enough for me to know that she really wants our friendship back!
Now, I have to talk to Toby, and I really don't want to. We went outside and he started talking.
(READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT HE WANTS TO TELL YOU)