Many things in one day

-I know we stop talking or seeing each other since I told you I wanted to be with Emma. She rejected me, saying that she wanted to concentrate on her studies and well, you know how it ends. Since we came across each other at the hallway in school, I can't stop thinking about you and our connection. I really, really like you, and I want things to be how they used to be! Every time I look to your eyes, I see sparks which are like stars in the night and will never stop shinning because of you personality! You make everyone so much happier and with one smile, you can change everything! And that's something big, don't loose it.
Those words, they were so calming and romantic!
Suddenly, I see him coming closer and closer to were I was. The next think I knew, was that we were kissing! I could feel butterflies in my stomach.
After all, the movies have some reality. It was a magical moment which I will never forget. He seemed happy, I was too! But I could hear some people right behind me. I cut the kiss and look behind me. Corbyn was there, MY BOYFRIEND! I completely forgot about him, that makes me a terrible girlfriend. Tears start to fall to my cheeks, I was a terrible human being! Corbyn says:
- I came here to tell you something important,I don't care who you are kissing, please come with me.
Corbyn was a great person and he deserved better than me. I went with him. We were alone, so that no one could hear what he wanted to tell me. It seem to be pretty serious, and I was ready for it, or maybe not. When he told it to me, I couldn't believe it.

(FIND OUT WHAT HE IS GOING TO TELL YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER)