Captain?

The next day,I was thinking of ways on how to avoid and forget Emma and Teo. It seemed IMPOSIBLE! Ian gave me a good idea,i was going to join the cheerleader's team! I know,I know what you are thinking"only popular girls enter the team..."but that was about to change. I went to the "auditions" and made the best choreography ever! And as you may expect,they CHOSE ME,they freaking chose me! I was really excited,but guess what? That had selected me as CAPTAIN of the team! This was going to be the perfect opportunity to forget Emma and Teo! The next day we would have practice at 1 p.m. and I'm ready! I spent all the afternoon preparing the choreography for the match next week! And so the day came! I was there,dancing and shouting at them (in a good way) but Teo made a score. I totally forgot that he was the new captain of the soccer team! I started felling...not okay,and so I tripped! I was seeing blurry and after some moments,I wasn't seeing at all! It was all dark! I could hear a familiar voice,it was Teo,he seemed worried as hell! But that voice disappeared slowly.
I woke up in the hospital with Teo and my family by my side. Everyone was so happy that I was awake,especially Teo! I gnore him and hugged my family. He was sad,but he understood how I felt towards him and his words. I had fever,fortunately,nothing else. My family left and I was alone with Teo. He confessed to me something that I just could not believe...WHY?

(What is it that he confessed,find out in the next chapter!)