Is it that serious?

It was Corbyn! I said sorry to Teo and I answered the phone. At first, Corbyn was trying to say something, but I difunto understand it, then, ha said "ok, I will go to the point, I think I like men, I have just met one! He is called "Lucas" and he is so sweet, I'm Falling in love with him! But we will continue to see each other, I will be you best friend gay who gives you advice on everything!" I was shocked but happy, and I didn't know why. I said "YES! No problem! Do whatever you want to do!" He says "thank you, you do deserve someone that takes care of you as I'm SURE you will do to him/her!"
I stared crying because I realized MY BOYFRIEND IS GAY AND HAS JUST BROKE UP WITH ME! Teo sees me and starts to tell me beautiful and caring things so that I would feel better, which happened!
His mum had invited me to have dinner with them, Teo seemed nervous for mi answer and he was so shy in that moment, but I thought it was cute! I accepted and we ate pasta and for dessert, a delicious, big and good-looking cake which had chocolate,Nutella and many other things! It was FANTASTIC, the best cake I had ever tried in my ENTIRE LIFE! I wish you could have tasted it, you don't know what you have missed! When we finished, Teo told me to go to his room so that we could talk. I said "Yes" and I sat on the bed next to him. It seemed like he wanted to say something serious so I listened. He stared saying this "umm... Annie I need to tell you something REALLY important. I said "sure, what is it" and he said "well...I...
(READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT TEO WANTS TO TELL YOU!)