Chapter 42

Carters POV

Everyone was coming in from WWE. Randy, Seth, Dean, Roman, Nikki, Brie, Dolph, John, Daniel, of course Kylie, and even Hunter and Stephanie. Phil was sitting on the couch as usual and I was pouring snacks into bowls and cleaning up. Ruby was bringing Jessie and Megan and Ashton is bringing Mason (without his football) and Jake. Ruby walking with Jessie (who's dating Mason) and Megan following "Hello Mrs.Brooks" they said in unison. I smiled "Hello girls. Oh Jessie Bries going to be here so you can ask her all about the clothing she wears." I informed her. She's always asking me questions about where Brie finds her cloths.

"Is Jake coming?" Ruby asked. I think she has a crush on him but won't tell me. "Yes Ashton invited him." She smiled widely then hide it "oh okay cool." She said and they all ran upstairs. I finished cleaning the dishes and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled as Phil kissed me cheek. "Hello." I said and giggled a little.

"Hi." He said and spun me around. I smile and leaned up and kissed him. "It's nice to see you too." He says and chuckled. "Ew!" Someone screamed I turned to see Ashton standing in the doorway of the kitchen. I chuckled. "Gross guys gross." He said and grabbed a bag of chips before running up stairs with Jake and Mason trailing. "Mason!" I shout. "Don't worry Mrs.B I don't have the football." He said and continued up the stairs. I laughed and heard the doorbell.

I answered it and let Brie, Bryan, Nikki, and John in. "Hey guys! It's so great to see you again." I said and gave them each a hug. Phil came in and hugged Brie and Nikki and started talking to John and Bryan as I talked to Nikki and Brie. I heard feet running down the stairs as Ruby, Jessie, and Megan came into view.

"O.M.G they're really here!" Jessie and Megan screamed. Everyone smiled and Brie stuck her hand out. "I'm Brie this is Nikki, John, and Bryan." Jessie shook her hand and look like she was about to pass out. Ruby came up behind her. "Hey Brie this is Jessie and Megan they are huge fans of all you guys." She said and Jessie nodded still shaking Bries and and Megan drooled over John.

I chuckled and there was another knocking the door as Dean, Seth and Roman came in. "Hey guys." I said and hugged them all. I turned just in time to see Megan's jaw drop followed by the rest of her as she fainted at the sight of Dean. Phil chuckled and picked her up and placed her on the couch. Dean, Seth and Roman were trying not to laugh as a football came flying in followed by Mason, Ashton, and Jake. Roman caught the football and I scolded Mason.

"I asked you if you had the ball." I said. "I didn't Mrs.B Jake did." He said and Jake looked around panicked. "It was his idea!" He said quickly. "If anything gets broken I'm gunna have all these guys beat you up Mason." I said and laughed. He smiled "no you won't Mrs.B I'm your favourite." He said as all the guys ran outside to play football in the backyard. "Boys." Nikki said and laughed.

Randy, Hunter, and Stephanie came a little later. Of course Hunter and Randy went to play football as all us girls talked. Kylie still hadn't shown up which surprised me. I thought she would have came with Roman. We continued talking until the doorbell rang. "That must be Kylie." I answered the door and there stood Kylie with a baby belly. "No fucking way!" I screamed. "6 months." She said I hugged her and screamed. "Congratulations! But why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I asked "I thought now would be the perfect time." She said and I let her in.

Everyone came in and we ate some dinner. Before we all went out and played football. Kylie was the cheerleader and the teams were Ashton, Mason, Nikki, Bryan, Stephanie, Dean, Jessie, Jake, and I verse Hunter, Randy, Phil, Brie, Ruby, Megan, Seth, Roman, and John. We all just ran around and had run. After about 20 minutes Roman quit and went and sat with Kylie. I saw Jake and Ruby run off somewhere and I saw Ashton and Megan smiling at each other.

Phil followed Ruby and Jake and came back with Jake over his shoulder. "Phil? What the..." I stopped. "What just protecting my little girl." He said and put Jake down next to Roman and Dean as all the guys surrounded him I guess they were having an overprotective moment. "All the guys had become really protective over Ruby especially when it came to guys.

A couple years ago Ruby dated this guy named James and her dumbed her at prom, so the guys went and beat him up. They all moved away to reveal a very scared looking Jake. Ruby rolled her eyes and walked up grabbed his hand and drug him away. We all laughed Phil just glared at Jake.

I walked up to him. "Calm down Mr. Macho she will be fine." I said and kissed his cheek. "She's just a Junior!" He said. "Yes Phil she's a Junior meaning she's almost ready for collage she wont be here forever, Ashton maybe it not Ruby." I said and laughed. He sighed. "I know I just want her to go back to being that little girl that called me Daddy and ran up to me and hugged me after being on the road." He said and sighed again.

Everyone eventually left and The kids cleaned up. I saw Ashton and Megan holding hands outside as they took a break. Mason had walked Jessie home and Jake gave Ruby a goodbye hug, which Phil didn't like, and Ashton had just left to walk Megan home.

*One year later, at the end of senior year*

"MOM! NXT called and they want Ashton and I to start a tag team down there!" She yelled and I hugged her. "They said we could start next month when school ends!" I smiled. "I'm so proud of you guys." She smiled "I gotta go tell Ashton and Jessie and Megan and Jake!" She yelled and ran upstairs.

Phil came in. "They made it?" He asked I nodded. "Yeah they start next month." He nodded. I gave him a hug. "It's not like they're never gunna come see us." I said he nodded "I just didn't think they would grow up so fast." He said and kissed my head. "I know." I said and kissed him. "I love you." He said. "I love you more."

------------------

The end... *tear tear*

Sorry it took so long in all honestly I didn't want it to end.

I had so much fun writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I really hope you liked the ending.

Please read my other books "The Copy Cats" and "My Dream Job" they are both WWE books.

Please vote for this chapter of you liked it.

Comment you favourite part of this book.