Chapter 9

I walked around backstage trying to find Randy. I know I know why the hell would you look for the guy RKOed you then kissed you in front of you boyfriend. Well truth is me and Randy are great friends. When he started attacking Phil Vince told me to go out I whispered what to do to Randy. I couldn't tell punk it would be to obvious so when we got backstage I told him and him and Randy made up.

I saw Randy talking to John. John had his back to me so I ran and jumped on his back. "MERRY CHRISTMAS CENA!" I yelled as I jumped on his back. "Jesus Crist Carter. You bought made me shit my pants." He said I jumped of. "O MY GOD CENA, TMI." I said him and Randy laughed. "So your going to be at commentary during are match aren't you?" He asked I nodded. "Great!" I laughed and went to get ready.

I walked out the crowd went wild. I sat by JBL "hey we are joined by the lovely Carter!" Michael said. I smiled. "Hello guys!" I said just then cena's music hit i started dancing to it. JBL looked at me weird. "What in God's name are you doing?!" He asked. "I'm dancing haven't you done it before?" I said sarcastically. He scoffed. "That's it." I stood up as cena did his okay sigh thing. I walked around the table and sat by micheal. "Sup Cole!" I said he smiled "not much." I smiled and punk intended the ring he winked at me. I smiled. Big E's music hit and I danced again Cole danced with me. The shields music hit I frowned. They made there way down.

The match started. I talked to Cole while watching the match. He pointed things out JBL would make annoying comments and I would correct him. "So Carter it's obvious that you are on punks teams side." Cole said. I nodded. "Yeah well it's obvious me and Punk are dating and cena and Big E are my home boys." I said Cole laughed. "What the hell is a home boy?!" JBL asked. "Well it's obvious you don't have any, but a home boy is a great friend like Cole here's one of my home boys. Kylie is my home girl. Well she's more then that she's my bestie, that suplex looked painful." I said as punk suplexed Dean and went for the pin. The rest of the shield attacked the ref rang the bell.

I stood up and took of my head set they had just suplexed cena and Roman speared Big E all that was left was Punk I climbed in the ring. I was at Punks side. "Are you okay?" I asked he nodded. l started to help him up when Dean turned me around and pushed me out of the way. "OW HELLZ TO THE NO. NO ONE PUSHES ME!" I screamed as Dean started to pick punk up. I stopped him kicked him in the stomach and DDT him. I stood up looked at Seth and Roman they just drug Dean out of the ring.

I got back stage and took punk to the docs. He had 3 bruised ribs and a sprained wrist. They told him to rest. I had to go back out for commentary. I walked out and sat by Cole. "Now you're not gonna interfere with this match are you?" JBL asked I really didn't like him. I didn't bother him with a reply.

The real Americans came out and Zeb sat at the announce table. Much to my disliking. "I don't know what these people call it but I call it Christmas." Zeb said That's it I had enough. "Who do you think you are? What right do you have to tell these people how to celebrate? They can call it what ever they want wither its Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or Christmas. It's all the same you spend time with your family and open presents forget the Times and just have fun. Enjoy what you have. It's the day Crist was born. And that's all that matters!" I took of my headset and went back stage.

I was so done with people I just wanted to go home and play x box but no Vince had to 'volunteer' me for a signing. At 7:00 in the morning. Given I love kids but I was tired. I found punk and we left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE SIGNING*

I sat at the table next to Kylie. I had my coffee and she had her Iced Caramel Macchiato what ever. She always had some fancy ass coffee I stuck to black with creamer and sugar. And most the time not even that just hot chocolate. I looked at my watch. 6:55 I drank that last of my coffee and put it on the ground to be thrown away later.

They opened the doors and kids spilled in they ran up to us. I got the usual can I have a picture? Can I have a autograph? But this one little kid came up he was different. His dad held him up. "Erm....Carter, I wawa frank yow for sticking up for my peoplw. And tewing zeb that not everyone's like him." He said he was so adorable. Probably not even 6. I smile and went around the table. "You are very welcome and remember don't let anyone tell you that you don't belong." I took of one of my 600 string bracelets my friends and I had made and gave it to him. "Every time you see this remember you belong right here." I said pointing to my heart I gave him a hug. His dad mouthed. 'Thank you' and they left.

"That was nice." Kylie said I smiled "I just wish I could do more. Zebs a jerk I don't think he realises some of these kids take what we all say to heart." She nods and we continue sighing.

*AFTER THE SIGNING*

I went back to the hotel and collapsed on the bed punk walked out of the bathroom. "Someone's a little tired." He said. "Shut up and cuddle with me I'm cold." I said he chuckled and climbed into the bed. I felt his arms rap around me and I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys check out my other book 'he's my brothers enemy but my crush' it has more of my smartass comments and also vote comment on this story. I really like your guys feed back.

Love y'all- Carter