Chapter 24

Okay I lied this is not gonna be the last chapter I love writing this book to much!

-----------------------------

I woke up to Phil snoring in my ear I giggled and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I had a promo tonight with The 'Real' Americans. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out and Phil wasn't in bed. I put my underwear on. I was about to put my skinny jeans on when I felt arms go around me. I jumped and turned to see Phil smirking I playfully slapped his chest. "That was not nice mr." He chuckled and kissed me.

"I didn't mean to scare you." he said sarcastically. I chuckled and put in a pair if green skinny jeans. I felt his arms go around me again. I put my head back so it rested on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. He pecked my lips. "I'm not gonna let you get dressed yet. First, you got to lay down with me." he said and started dragging me to the bed. "Phil. I need to get ready!" I said and giggled. "You got plenty of time." He said and pulled me back to the bed. After about 10 minutes I got up and finished getting dressed. I put on a crop top that had the WWE sigh with a heart around it. I put in my Green converse and pulled out my phone. I had a text from Kylie.

K-Hey girl don't forget are promo.

C-I know

D-Hey I'm sorry for what happened yesterday night. it shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry can you ever forgive me? 😔

I replied.

C-Maybe 😶

Phil walked out of the bathroom in a towel and I about died. All I have to say is...DAMN!!!! He must have caught me starring because he chuckled. "like what you see?" I smiled."Maybe."

We arrived at the arena and I met up with Kylie. "Hey!" she said. I smiled. "Hey! Ready for are promo?" I asked. She chuckled. "Well I say like 2 things so I think I got it covered." she said chuckling. Kylie is kinda shy so she doesn't like to speak that much. So I do most of it that's why we work so well together. She causes the fights and I talk them out calmly and rationally. Okay just kidding. I just cuss them out most of the time but hey it works. "CARTER!" Kylie screamed snapping me from my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "I asked if you and punk were good." I chuckled "o yeah we are." I said and We got ready to go out.

After running are lines for awhile it was time to go out. Zeb was talking."That's right! I have some interesting facts about Miss.Carter! She is not American. I did some research she is not even 1/16 American!" We walked out. "Zeb shut the hell up!" Kylie said. "yeah Zeb. And I'm more American then him! I was born and raised here! Antonio remind me again where are you from? America? China? Mexico? O that's right SWEDEN! Kylie, is being Swedish being American?" I asked Kylie as we got in the ring she shook her head. "No? o darn I was really rooting for you Antonio." I said "He wasn't born here but he is American he wears the American flag proudly and in a loud and clear voice says 'WE THE PEOPLE'" Zeb said. "Really?" I walked over to a little Mexican boy that had a sigh with the American flag on it. "Are you saying this boy is a American too?" I asked. "No because he doesn't wear the flag proudly..." I cut him off. "Yeah, yeah, yeah and in a loud and clear whatever! He doesn't have a flag on his cloths but he has a sigh!" I said Kylie chimed in. "what you don't realize is these people aren't all 100% American but they proud of who they are! And that Antonio is more then I can say for you!" she said and got out of the ring we walked back up the ramp.

I sighed "now all that's left is your match!" I said smiling. "Actually it got cut and Cody and Goldust have a match against the new age outlaws." she said kinda sad. "aw I'm sorry." I said. "it's okay at least I get to spend more time with Christian!" I smiled as she skipped off. I went to find punk and we left. As we were driving back to the hotel we were singing to every song that came on the radio. He looked away from the road for a second

All I remember is the impact...

-------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it.

Vote!

Comment!

Add this to your library!

And I'm not ending it!

Love ya-Carter