Kylies POV

KYLIES POV

I had just left Christian and was walking down the hallway when I saw Carter. I hadn't talked to her in awhile. "CARTER!!!!" I said and ran toward her.

"Shit Kylie you gave me a damn heart attack, ya know most people say hi with a simple handshake and if there daring a hug. They don't fucking tackle them!" She said and I laughed and got up and then helped her up.

"But I'm not normal now am i?" I question. She laughed "hey how's you and Christian?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed.

"We have been dating for a month now." I said "ahhhhh that's great!" I smiled "hey a bunch of us are going to a club tonight wanna come?" She asked. We hadn't hung out in forever I screamed "YES!!!!" I smiled "then come on we are going shopping then getting ready in the Bella's room." She said and I nodded and we left.

*AFTER SHOPPING*

We walked into the hotel and went to are own hotel rooms to get showered and then we were going to meet in the Bella's room after. I showered and grabbed my dress. I knocked on the door. Nikki was doing Carter's hair Brie was doing her own hair so I started on mine. Once we were all ready we went to the club. The boy were gonna meet us there. We walked in and I saw Christian he looked adorable in his dress shirt. Him and John,Daniel,Dolph, Punk, and Zach were all with him we went to are boys and sat in there laps. Zach mumbled "I need a girlfriend." I chuckled and at the same time Carter and Aj got up and sat on his lap.

"Hey man get your own!" Punk and Dolph jokingly said. "Haha what can I say imma player." Carter and Aj giggled before kissing his cheek and going back to there boyfriends. "You look more beautiful by the minute baby." Punk said Carter smiled and kissed him. which mad him laugh. we all turned to our boyfriends and said "Awe how come your not like him huh?!" "Hey if you want that you'll have to go to him." The boys said and we all stood up. "Woah lady's sorry but he mine so back off." She said. We laughed and went back to our boys.
Christian mumbled "you look beautiful tonight babe." I giggled "I know." I smiled. Punk left to use the restroom. Carter was getting cokes from some guy which she took under the law of 'hey it's free' we laughed.

Punk had been gone awhile and Carter stood to find him and almost fell over. "Woah Carter are you okay?" Nikki asked. "How much have you had to drink?" Brie asked "none I don't drink." She said said and shock it off. And walked away.

We watch for awhile until we couldn't see her. we talked until we heard yelling then we took off. Randy was yelling at punk and Carter was in Zach's arms.

"This is none of your business!" Punk screamed and went up to Carter. "come on Carter!" he said trying to drag her away but she pulled her arm back "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU! WE ARE DONE! HAVE FUN WITH GARFIELD OVER THERE!" She said. "Carter you don't mean that please just let me explain." he pleaded She got in his face. "explain to someone that gives a fuck punk!" And walked or stumbled away. She got back to the table and sat down.

"This is your fault!" Punk screamed at Randy. "no punk it's not it's yours you had a great girl and you throw it all away for carrot top here." I said "hey!" Eva said "shut it Annie!" I said "you broke her heart she loved you and you just throw it away for bonzo over here." I said and walked away.

I saw the boys push punk into the allie.

We eventually sat back down. "where's all the guys?" She asked. "beating up punk in the Allie." I said "what?! (hiccup) why would they do that?" She asked trying to get to the Allie.

I caught up to her. "they care about you so they're getting your revenge. what are you doing?" I asked this man just cheated on here with fucking Eva and she is going to stop them? "I'm pissed at him but I don't want him to get hurt." We made it to the Allie they were waiting in a line to get punk. Randy was standing behind punk, which I assume means he had hit him. John was on punk and the rest were waiting "Sto(hiccup)p" She said they looked up. zach came and helped her. "why, he hurt you?" Randy said. "I don't want him to be hurt I just don't want to see him." She said.

They backed away, each gave her a hug, and left. it was Carter, punk, and I left in the allie. She told me to give get a minute. She walked over to punk. I put him in the cab.

*AT THE HOTEL*

I laid her down on my bed since she was sharing with punk and there was no way in hell I would let her stay with him.

"Why did you help him? If it was me I would have joined in." I said. Which is true. "I still love him and don't want to see him get hurt." was all she could get out before she passed out. I thought she was straightedge? why is she drunk?

--------------------------

There's Kylie's POV. that's just kinda what she thought so yeah.

Her dress is on the side.

Love ya-Carter