Chapter 5

CARTER'S POV

Today I start the new story line with Seth.I mean don't get me wrong Seth's pretty cute but it feels wrong especially because me and punk are fighting right now. When I told him about the story line he got kinda pissed and hasn't talked to me since.

I love punk and I wish he would get that throughout his big fat head. I was walking down the hallway when an arm grabbed me and pulled me into a dark room I started to scream but they had there hand on my mouth. I recognized the cologne......it was punk.He moved his hand. "Don't do that to me punk you bout gave me a...." I was cut off by his lips crashing to mine. He pulled away. "I'm sorry I have been ignoring you as of late I know you can't control the storylines and I just want to say sorry I miss you in my arms I miss are debate over who's better captain America or ironman I miss having your body next to mine I'm just sorry." He said I was about to cry.

I put my hand on his face and brought my lips to his he kissed back. I pulled away. "And by the way it's ironman no question." I said he laughed and kissed me again. "I'm gonna take it that you forgive me." He said I nodded and brought are lips together again. "I have to go we are filming the segment before raw." I said "okay" he said kissing me before opening the door and walking out in the hallway with me.

We went are separate ways when I got to where the segment was gonna be. "Okay so how this is gonna go is Seth you have just come from a match and Carter comes and congradulates you by kissing you then Dean walks up and you know what to do from there." One of the camera men say we nod and do like he said Dean came up. "What the hell man!" He said pulling Seth off me.

"What?" Seth questioned. "She's the enemy!" Dean said pointing to mean. "Idk man she seams pretty friendly to me" he said rapping an arm around me. "Seth choose that bitch or me." Dean said. And Seth looked at me then kissed me. Dean was pissed "you're not gonna wanna go down this road man." Dean said getting in his face. "To late." I said. "So why don't you go back to that whore you call a girlfriend and leave us be." I said. He got up in my face. "Watch your...." I cut him off. "Two word bubble...and brush" I said pushing him away. He narrowed his eyes. "You will pay for that one." He said. "What you gonna hit me." He thought for a minute. "You can't hit me Dean lets face it I'm untouchable so you just turn around and walk your sorry ass out of here." I said he smirked and whispered in my ear"I think you're pretty untouchable." And left. "What a dick" I said Seth nodded and the camera men left. Great segment I said and me and Seth went are separate ways.

I found punk. I went up behind him and jumped on his back. "Jesus Carter you gotta stop doing that." He said putting me down. "Can I prease have a piggy back ride?" I said making my puppy dog face. "How can I say no to that...hop on." He said turning around. I did and he carried me around back stage.

Punk had a match to go to so he changed into his ring gear. "Can't we just skip my match and go home instead?" Punk asked "no but....." I whispered something into his ear and his eyes widened "OKAY" he said I smiled as he picked me up and spon me around and kissed me. He left to go to his match and I watched after he was done he came back and I hugged him. "Lets go to the movies" I said "sure just let me get changed" he said "no I think you should go like that." I said putting my arms around his neck and kissing him. "You want the whole world to see all this" he motioned to himself. "On second thought go cover up Mr you'll give the children nightmares." I said pushing him into the shower. "Okay I'll be out in a minute" he said and I started to play timple run on my phone he can out in his jeans, green lantern shirt and tennis shoes. "You ready?" he asked me. I nodded and we left.

*after the movie*

CM PUNKS POV

We were back at the hotel I played the cab driver Carter was asleep so I carried her to are room. I played he down on the bed and kissed her forehead. Her eyes popped open. "Your not asleep?" I questioned "nope, I just didn't want to walk." She said I laughed and tickled her she giggled and giggled. "Stop it punk!" She said "say I'm the best in the world." I said still tickling her. "NEVERRR!" She screamed and after awhile I stopped and we kissed before she got up and went to the bathroom. She came out in her sexy ironman pjs. I laughed. "What?" She asked laying next to me I had already changed. "Im just amazed by how much you like ironman." I teased her. She just laughed and climbed into bed.