Chapter 15

The last week has been eventful I found out I made 3 new enemy's, Curtis Axel, Brock Lesnar, and Paul Heyman. But that's okay I didn't like any of them anyway. They have been pulling pranks and things on me like Curtis poured a bucket of water on me, which I chased him down and shoved a pie in his face for. Paul made a handicap match with me Timina Snuka and Eva the new girl, who I hate, which I won. And Brock hit...correction tried to hit me with a chair but I dodged it and kicked him in the balls. No harm he doesn't use them anyway.

I saw Kylie walking down the hallway. I hadn't talked to her in awhile.

"CARTER!!!!!!!" Before I could turn to see who it was I was on the ground. "Shit Kylie you gave me a damn heart attack, ya know most people say hi with a simple handshake and if there daring a hug. They don't fucking tackle them!" I said she laughed and got up and then helped me up.

"But I'm not normal now am i?" she question. I laughed "hey how's you and Christian?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. she blushed.

"We have been dating for a month now." she said "ahhhhh that's great!" she smiled "hey a bunch of us are going to a club tonight wanna come?" I asked. not a second later she screamed "YES!!!!" I smiled "then come on we are going shopping then getting ready in the Bella's room." I said she nodded and we left.

*AFTER SHOPPING*

We walked into the hotel and went to are own hotel rooms to get showered and then we were going to meet in the Bella's room after. I showered and grabbed my stuff. I knocked on the door. Nikki opened it Brie was in the shower. I started doing my hair which I was going to curl but failed at. "OMG stop just let me do!" Nikki said I smiled and sat down after like 20 minutes my hair was done. Brie came out and did her hair and Nikki did her make up. Kylie an Aj had shown up. Once we were all ready we went to the club. The boy were gonna meet us there. We walked in and I saw Punk by the bar with his Pepsi and John,Daniel,Dolph, Christian, and Zach were all with him we went to are boys and sat in there laps. Zach mumbled "I need a girlfriend." I chuckled and at the same time me and Aj got up and sat on his lap.

"Hey man get your own!" Punk and Dolph jokingly said. "Haha what can I say imma player." Me and Aj giggled before kissing his cheek and going back to are boyfriends. Punk put his arms protectively around me.I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head "You look more beautiful by the minute baby." Punk said I smiled and kissed him and mumbled "kiss up." which mad him laugh all the girls turned to there boyfriends and said "Awe how come your not like him huh?!" I giggled. "Hey if you want that you'll have to go to him." The boys said and they all stood up. "Woah lady's sorry but he mine so back off." I said. They laughed and went back to there boys.

I was drinking a coke, which is better then Pepsi but shhhhh don't tell punk, and we decided to go dance. After awhile we went back to the table. Punk went to the bathroom and I drank more of my coke which tasted funny. The bartender brought me another coke and said it was from a secret admirer. I didn't care free drink. Again it tasted funny.

Punk had been gone for awhile so I stood to go find him and I was a little tipsy. "Woah Carter are you okay?" Nikki asked. "How much have you had to drink?" Brie asked "none I don't drink." I said and shock it off. I went to the bathrooms and found Eva kissing Punk.

"What....the....hell." I said not being able to focus. "Carter it's not what you think!" Punk said. "why..are...you kqissing that whore?" I asked "Are you drunk?" "no I don't drink! and I'm more no sober then you blue." I said, even I didn't know what that was suppose to mean.

"Carter your not making any sense." Punk said. "I make perfect sense! What doesn't make sense is your over here kissing Strawberry shortcake while I'm over there wandering why Penguins can fly I mean they have wings like wtf!"

"What? Carter just let me take you home" Punk said grabbing my arm. I ripped it out of his grip. "NO TAKE...THAT STRAWBERRY WHORE HOME!" I said trying to leave, key word trying, I fell but stood up. with the help of Randy.

"Are you okay Carter?" he asked I shock my head and pointed to punk and Eva. "they......kiss." was all I could manage to get out. I was now leaning on Zach as Randy was telling punk off.

"This is none of your business!" Punk screamed and came up to me. "come on Carter!" he said trying to drag me away but I pulled my arm back "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU! WE ARE DONE! HAVE FUN WITH GARFIELD OVER THERE!" I said. "Carter you don't mean that please just let me explain." he pleaded I got in his face. "explain to someone that gives a fuck punk!" And walked or stumbled away. I got back to the table and sat down. The girls eventually came back. "where's all the guys?" I asked. "beating up punk in the Allie." they said "what?! (hiccup) why would they do that?" I asked trying to get to the Allie I was pissed but I didn't want him to get hurt.

Kylie caught up to me. "they care about you so they're getting your revenge. what are you doing?" She asked "I'm pissed at him but I don't want him to get hurt." We made it to the Allie they were waiting in a line to get punk. Randy was standing behind punk, which I assume means he had hit him. John was on punk and the rest were waiting "Sto(hiccup)p" I said they looked up. zach came and helped me. "why he hurt you" Randy said. "I don't want him to be hurt I just don't want to see him." I managed to get out.

They backed away, each gave me a hug, and left. it was Kylie, punk, and I left in the allie. I told Kylie to give me a minute. I walked over to punk. He coughed and was laying on his side. I helped him up and called a cab for him. I know it's crazy this man hurt me but part of me was still madly in love with him. I put him in the cab well Kylie did I was still tipsy and we got are own.

*AT THE HOTEL*

She laid me down on the her bed. Since I was sharing with punk Aj, Kylie and I were all going to share for tonight.

"Why did you help him? If it was me I would have joined in." she said. "I still love him and don't want to see him get hurt." was all I could get out before I passed out. what the hell happened tonight why was I drunk? I hadn't had one drink.

--------------------------

How is she drunk? What happened? Why did punk kiss Eva? read next chapter to find out.

The next couple chapters are going to be this one written in different peoples POVs so don't get confused. XD

Carter's dress is on the side.

Love ya-Carter