Chpter 13

*AN HOUR BEFORE THE END OF RAW*

CARTERS POV

I walked down the hallways going to catering. "hey what's up guys?" I asked Dolph, Zack, Paul, and Randy. "not much we were talking about next week." Dolph said. I knew exactly what he was talking about. "look guys I'll be-" I started to say but randy cut me off. "you're not going to be fine you are going to be in the ring with Paul Heyman and Brock Lesner not to mention you're going to be telling Brock off we all know he has a temper just like you." he finished I sighed. "look guys I'll have punk with me." I reassured them. "yeah but he's facing all three members of the shield tonight in a handicap match no way is he going to be 100%." Paul said. "I can tell you this Brock or Paul lay one finger on you scripted or not I'm running out to that ring and kicking there asses!" Randy said I smiled as the rest nodded in agreement. "That's why you guys are my boo's!" I said they laughed and I went to punks locker room.

"Hey babe!" I said walking in. he kissed me and went back to lacing up his boots. We walked down to the gorilla and he waited to go out.

"Good luck babe!" I said "thanks and be careful I heard Brock's in the building tonight." he warned me "okay and kick ass!" I said he smiled and kissed me then his music hit and he walked out.

I walked down the hallway to go to catering where I told Randy and Dolph I would meet them after Punk went out. Then I walked into someone and fell on my ass.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING BITCH!" They yelled I recognized the voice instantly. Brock Lesnar. "sorry" I said standing and trying to go around them only to be blocked by that damn walrus. I got in his face. "you wanna move?" I asked he smiled and looked at Brock. shit I forgot he was there.

"You wanna rephrase that hon?" Paul asked. I saw Randy and Dolph watching a gave them a look trying to say 'wait a sec'

"No I don't. I'll give you options. you can one: get the hell out of my way or two: your faces can be Beaten into the floor. your choice I don't care either way." I said smirking

"We'll take two!" Paul said "get her!" And with that Randy and Dolph jumped Brock and beat him to the ground before we walked away I turned to Paul "wrong choice!" and we kept walking.

We watch the match and it was painful. Punk had been speared and triple power bombed like 4 times each. he had been thrown into the steel steps and barricades numerous times and at this point in time as laying in the middle of the ring with seth on the top rope. he jumped off and landed on punk then covered him for the win.

After they won punk still hadn't moved. "what's wrong with him why isn't he moving?!" I asked frantically. I ran to the gorilla where he was on a stretcher being loaded into a ambulance I climbed in with him refusing to stay and we went to the hospital.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

Punk still hadn't woken up. Randy, Dolph, Zack, Paul, John, Nikki, Daniel, Brie, and Aj had all shown up. but the only ones left were Dolph, Randy and I. we talked and I held punks had. I found out Aj and Dolph broke up. Which broke my heart. And as we started talking about next week I felt punk squeeze my hand.

"Carter?" he said I stood up. "yeah it's me" I said "I-I-I...have an itch." he said opening his eyes. I smiled at the fact that he was already making jokes.

The nurse came in. "I'm glad to see you're awake." she said as she got some weird thing and ties it around his arm. "I'm just going to run a few test." she said then she removed the thing and got a blue, thin stretchy thing and tied it around his arm and pulled out a needle I almost fainted. if there's one thing I hate it's needles. she took some blood and left.

"You okay there babe?" punk asked. I smiled weakly. "yeah I just don't like needles." I said. Then the doctor came in. "well Mr.Brooks your free to go. no signs of a concussion, blood pressures fine so I'm just gonna need you to sigh this then your are free to go." he sighed the paper and got changed out of the gown and we left. We all piled into Randy's car. Punk passed out on my shoulder which I was okay with and then we made it back to the hotel.

We went to are room and went to bed. I was just scared for Monday.

-------------------

Hope you guys like it this is just a filler for next chapter which I'll probably have done by tomorrow. please comment vote and read my other story 'he's my brothers enemy but my crush'

Love ya- Carter