Chapter 10 The Day Of YOLO

Hey peeps so I'm going to be saying YOLO a lot in this chapter so if that word annoys you I'm sorry but this is an important chapter so yeah.
--------------------------------------------

We walked out to my music. I got in the ring first and she followed we did our backflips and waited for aj to come out. They got in the ring and aj and I started off. I kicked her I the stomach and DDTed her. I tagged Kylie in and she did her finisher the single slammer which was one flip off the top turnbuckle kinda like mine. She went for the in 1...2... Tamina stopped I and I clothes lined her over the top rope. Aj flipped me over and Kylie gave her a lock to the head and pined her 1...2...3! Ding! Ding! Ding! The Ref raised are hands and we walked down the ramp. We went back stage and played on are phones.

"Shit I shot the wrong person! I well YOLO!" I said Kylie laughed and dean walked up. Shit.

"Carter can I talk to ya real quick?" he asked and Kylie jumped.

"I don't think that's a good ideas DEEEAAANNN!" She said getting in his face he didn't move or even look at her.

"Please?" he said sounding innocent. I sighed. "It's okay Kylie." I said. "What?" i said "in private" he said Kylie was about to say something. "okay" then leaned in and whispered. "if I scream come running" she giggled. "I gotcha girl." I smiled

We walked around the corner. "I love you!" he said turning around fast causing me to run into his chest. "WAIT, WHAT!" Just as I said that he pulled me into a kiss and pushed me up against a wall. I pushed him away. "WHAT THE FUCK DEAN!!!!!!"I said "I know you love me I see it every time we see each other." He said "yeah right, no, keep dreaming jackass!" I said walking away.

"What happened?" Kylie asked. "that fucking jackass kissed me!" I said and she was on top of his slapping and kicking. I pulled her off after like 3 minutes.

"Come on let him go." she got up kicked him in the crotch one more time. We walked away. "I'm going to find punk I'm going to the ring with him" I said she nodded gave me a hug and we went are separate ways. I saw Randy getting ready to go out.

"Hey boo!" I said jumping on Randy's back. "O hey." he said. "hey have you seen punk?" I asked. he looked down "yeah but he's not to happy." he said. "what's he mad about?" I asked. "ask him that." he said I turned and saw punk. Randy's music hit and he walked out.

"Punky!!" I said. he didn't reply. he walked right past me and walked out. "what's his problem?" I said. and turned and went to my locker room.

"Hey john" I said as he passed me in the hallway he said nothing. "okay stop right there mr.cena! everyone seems to be pissed at me but no one tells me why. so why are you pissed?" I asked he looked at me and said "I just didn't think that was you." he said and walked away.

I went into the divas locker room everyone stopped talking and looked at me. "will someone please tell me what's going on!" I said "it's not are place." Eva said god she's a bitch.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter comment vote and all that thinks and don't forget to read my Chris Jericho story!

Love y'all-Carter