Chapter 17

CARTERS POV

Brooklyn and Athena adapted nicely. They just kinda joined are group. My brothers were flying down to see me. I got a call.

M-Where are you?

C-At the arena meet me there and I'll let you in.

M-K

I hung up. I stood up and walked to the front of the building. I heard the fans scream. I walked out and waved and met my brothers we walked back inside but one fan asked. "What's wrong with you and Punk?" I stopped and turned around. "We broke up." I simply said and walked inside.

"Hold up! What did the fucker do?!" Andrew asked he was way overprotective. "nothing we just broke up. people are allowed to do that!" I spat and started to walk away but I bumped into Curtis...again... "Sorry." he said and helped me up.

"Well, well, well. who's this fucker?" Andrew asked. "Andrew you got to stop calling people that!" I said "He's been watching A LOT of cop shows and well yeah." Michael explained. I heard Curtis chuckle. "Wait I know you your with that jackass that she told off." Michael said. I nodded.

"Well there not as bad as you think." Curtis said and we all looked at his like 'Really?' he chuckled "okay there worse." I laughed. "Well I got to go. See ya around?" he asked I nodded and he left. Okay maybe I was...wwronnnge.... that was hard to say.

We walked into catering hand walked to my little groups table. "What's up my bitches!" I said as I took the last seat making my brothers stand and feel more awkward.

"Okay name time, this is Randy, John, Dean, Seth, Athena, Dolph, Zach, Brooklyn, and Kylie. All of you this is Michael and Andrew my brothers." I introduced them.

We pulled two chairs over and we were talking and laughing until everyone stopped and I turned and saw Phil standing there.

"What the fuck do you want Fucker!" Andrew said. "Carter can I please talk to you?" Phil said. Michael stood up. "Over my dead body!" hadn't expected that from him. Phil gave him and looking before looking back to me. "please?" I sighed and started to stand up when Kylie grabbed my arm.

"She's not going anywhere with you jackass!" she said. "Wait I thought they just broke up?" Michael said. "No, Carter caught Phil kissing Eva." Zach said. "The strawberry? Really?" Andrew started to stand up.

"Guys it's cool, okay." I stood up and followed him into the hall.

"I didn't kiss her. Well I did kiss her but I...I...She....i love you." he said. "Phil I just...don't want to get hurt again." I said "I didn't mean to hurt you I was coming out of the bathroom when I bumped into her. I said sorry and started to walk away when she pushed me back and kissed me. I messed up and I'm sorry." he said. I sighed I wanted to forgive him but I couldn't. not yet. "I'm sorry Phil." I said and started to go back inside he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "I forgave you every time you kissed Dean!" he said I was shocked. "The first to times were part of a storyline and the third I didn't kiss back! You jackass!" I said and walked back inside.

I sat down and everyone looked at me I felt an arm go around me and realized it was Zach I turned and cried into his chest. I heard chairs screech and looked up to see my brothers going into the hallway. Shit. I stood up and followed.

I opened the door and saw Andrew holding Phil to the wall screaming "What the hell did you say to my baby sister!" I sighed and touched his arm he let him go and they left. I walked away too and Zach hugged me. "I see how it is from one guy to the next. I thought you actually cared about me." I heard Phil say. I turned around.

"YOURE SO WRAPPED UP IN YOUR LITTLE WORLD THAT YOU DONT REALIZE WHEN PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU! I GAVE YOU MY HEART PHIL AND YOU JUST RIPPED IT OUT AND STOMPED ON IT! I LOVED YOU AND YOU DID NOTHING HUT BETRAY ME! I hate you." I said the last part quieter and walked away.