What Really Happened

CURTIS AXLES POV

I was beyond pissed at Carter. Well not really more like Paul and Brock but that means I have to be pissed too. She always walks around here like she owns the place. This is are place we run it not her.

"Curtis put this in her drink tonight." Paul instructed me. I nodded. All I had to do was figure out how.

*AT THE CLUB*

I saw her and her posse she was sitting in Phil's lap I couldn't help but feel jealous. Hers this beautiful, smart, and funny girl that I'm suppose to hate but can't bring myself to do it. She's a smartass but I love it. I love her.

"Okay all you have to do is put this in her drink." Paul said again I nodded and he left. I sighed. I called the bartender over. "Hey buddy! Can I get a Coke?" I asked he nodded and came back with the coke. I poured the bottle Paul had given me in and called him back. "See that girl over there?" I pointed to Carter he nodded "Give this to her, but don't tell her it's from me." He nodded and watched him give it to her she was confused at first but took it. What have I done?

PUNKS POV

I walked to the bathroom and.....well you know..... I was walking out when I bumped into Eva. "o sorry." I said helping her up. "it's okay. Your lucky your cute." she said running her hand down my shirt. "well I'm also taken so..." I said moving her hand and trying to get back to Carter, but she stopped me. "What does that who're have that I don't?!" she asked. "A brain and a heart" I said just then she put her lips on him. Fuck. The inner guy in me was taking over I pushed her against the wall.

"What....the....hell." I heard someone I turned to see Carter shit. "Carter it's not what you think!" I said trying to explain . "why..are...you kqissing that whore?" She slurred. "Are you drunk?" I asked "no I don't drink! and I'm more no sober then you blue." She said. What the hell does that mean.

"Carter your not making any sense." I said. "I make perfect sense! What doesn't make sense is your over here kissing Strawberry shortcake while I'm over there wandering why Penguins can fly I mean they have wings like wtf!" She said. what the hell did Penguins have to do with this.

"What? Carter just let me take you home" I said grabbing her arm she shouldn't drive like this.But she ripped it out of my grip. "NO TAKE...THAT STRAWBERRY WHORE HOME!" She said trying to leave but she fell. I went to help her but Randy bet me to it.

"Are you okay Carter?" he asked She shock her head and pointed to me and Eva. "they......kiss." Is all she said and Randy looked at me. She was now leaning on Zach. Randy was in my face.

"What the hell did you do?!" he asked. "I didn't do anything I was coming out of the..." I started but he cut me off. "You broke her heart! What were you think? What would you do that to her?" she questioned.

"This is none of your business!" I screamed I was tired of him trying to make it something it wasn't I walked over to Carter. "come on Carter!" I said trying to take her home but she pulled her arm back "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU! WE ARE DONE! HAVE FUN WITH GARFIELD OVER THERE!" She yelled. "Carter you don't mean that please just let me explain." I pleaded it wasn't what it looked like. She got in my face. "explain to someone that gives a fuck punk!" And walked or stumbled away.

Randy, John, Zach, and Dolph all took me into the Allie. Randy hit me first then he RKOed me. before kicking and punching me more. All I could think about is how I hurt Carter. There was a slight pause and John started me hit me with the attitude adjustment, and kicked me some more. They stopped. "Sto(hiccup)p" I heard I looked up but my visit on was blurry. "why he hurt you" Randy said. "I don't want him to be hurt I just don't want to see him." I heard Carter say.

They backed away, each gave her a hug, and left. There was 2 people left in the allie. I assumed one was Carter the others probably Aj, Nikki, Kylie, or Brie. She walked over to me. I coughed and saw a little red come out. I was on my side and I felt a hand on my shoulder. She was helping me? i thought she would join in. I had kissed someone else. I didn't enjoy it or start it but I had. and she was helping me? Why? She helped me up and called a cab for me. Kylie put me in the cab and told the driver where to go. He took me back to the hotel. "So what did ya do?" he asked. "I...I was kissed by another girl and my girlfriend saw us. Her friends beat me up. I didn't want to kiss the girl and I didn't start it but they wouldn't let me explain." I said. He chuckled "that's rough" I chuckled a little too, which hurt like hell, and we made it back to the hotel. He got out and helped me into the building I payed him and went up to my room. I sat on the bed and thought.

'Why the fuck did you do that to her man?'

'I didn't mean to. I didn't start it. I didn't even like it'

'Yes you did I'm in your mind bro you can't lie to me'

'Okay she's a good kisser but I don't like her I like Carter and I want her back'

'Well bro that's gonna be a little hard'

'No shit Sherlock, god damn what kind of retarded Conscience are you?'

'Yours'

'Shit'

I thought to myself. I want her back. I will do anything to get her back. I need to prove I love her and only her.

CARTERS POV

I laid there thinking of him. I still love him. I just wish he hadn't kissed her. I just wish I didn't have to see him again. I need to get over him any means necessary.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long but there it is how it really happened. please comment Vote and tell me what you think. I'll be adding two new characters next chapter.

Love ya-Carter