Chapter 25

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Saturday Evening @6:43pm
Red House In Atlanta

Once Flex and I walked out the mall we went to his car and put all bags in. When that was done we got in the car and he drove me home. On the way home I had this weird feeling in my stomach and I don't know why. When he turned into my house my heart started pounding.

I decided to just ignore it and I let Flex help me take my bags out the car. Although when I walked in my house along with Flex I was in shock. So in shock I could hardly move and my heart was really about rip out my chest. Not one but both of my brothers was on the couch and all eyes were on me and Flex.

" Ummmmm Heyyyy big brothers," Red said nervous as hell.

" Hey big brothers what the fuck you doing with Flex," Yeezy asked pissed.

" Just let me explain before you flash and go off please," Red said dropping her bags on the floor

" Explain right now Red because I know your ass not running around in these streets like hoe," Sunny screamed at her getting off the couch.

" No I'm not running around like no hoe. Just give me time to explain okay," Red said.

" Give you time to explain what you better start now before I knock you on your ass. I don't know who you think you playing with," Yeezy said trying grab her but Flex pushed him.

" Look dude I know this your sister but you not about touch her especially why I'm here," Flex said turning into different person.

" It's cool Flex can you just go and let me talk to them alone," Red asked.

" Yeah get the fuck out my house," Sunny screamed.

" If I leave she coming to you think I'm leave her so y'all can put y'all hand on her," Flex said laughing.

" Y'all got to be stupid as hell," Flex said pushing Red behind him.

" Nobody touching nobody in this house so chill the hell out and everyone have seat," Rittany said.

" So you knew about this mama," Yeezy asked pissed as hell now.

" Yes I did but give your sister some time to speak then y'all can say what y'all got say," Rittany screamed.

" Thank you listen I love you both and I appreciate everything. But I'm sixteen years old I can make my own choices. All three of you raised me to be amazing person and smart person. I know right from wrong and y'all know me do you think I'll be hoe out here. Flex is my actual boyfriend and I love him," Red said shaking on the couch.

" Bruhhhh I'm not even ready to talk to you Rihanna but you Flex you have little sister. What make you think it's cool to mess with my little sister bro," Sunny asked.

" She sixteen we got in drug game so she can go college and live good life. Not looking over her shoulder or worried. All the work we put in for her got thrown away as soon as she decided to date you," Yeezy said pissed.

" I hear you but it's not even like that I swear I love your sister. I would never ever let anybody or anything hurt your sister. It definitely wasn't no planed shit but shit happens and y'all know this better than anybody," Flex said.

" Don't be mad please," Red said starting break out into tears.

" I don't know what to say Rihanna I'm talk to y'all later," Yeezy said walking out the house.

Once Yeezy left Sunny followed him and it was me my mom and Flex. I just knew it was him who grabbed me and started hugging me.

" They come around baby girl but I got to go call me if need me okay," Flex said.

" Okay love you," Red said still crying.

" Love you too see you later baby girl," Flex said kissing her forehead before leaving.

" Your brothers can't stay mad at you it's gone be okay because I have your back stop crying," Rittany said.

" I can't I feel like I let them down," Red said breaking out into even more tears.

" Trust me you didn't let anyone down my love," Rittany said starting to cry herself.