Chapter 11

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Monday morning at 7:05 am
ATL High School

The only thing I actually hate about school is the school part to be honest. Thank god I'm senior and I'm moving to Miami once it's over. If it wasn't for basketball I honestly think I would have dropped out by now. Although I was snapped out of my thought when Sam called my name.

" Red how did you miss that catch what hell you over there thinking about," Sam asked walking up to her.

" Nothing just got couple things on my mind that's all I'm sorry," Red said wiping her eyes.

" It's cool! What you thinking about it must be important for you be messing up," Sam said seriously.

" It's just fact Flex got me flipping out just little he invited me to have dinner with his family," Red said while making the shot.

" OMG! He did like you get sit to table with the biggest king pin and date his son," Sam said excited.

" Stop hyping it up I'm nervous about it so chill out please it's bad enough I said yes," Red said while passing the ball.

" To be serious only for second because that's not my thing don't trip. If he invited you then obviously he see something in you. Dress like lady and go meet the family and have good time," Sam said before walking off.

" Sam don't walk away from me how I'm suppose to act," Red asked walking after her.

" Act like yourself Red, he didn't like you for being fake, so don't try act like something your not," Sam said smiling.

" You right! I just don't know why I'm freaking out I just never had meet somebody family before," Red said waking to locker room.

" Well now you have chance so just be the bougie hood girl that you've always been. Stop tripping you going to be fine and now I have to go Kevon coming pick me up," Sam said grabbing her gym bag and leaving.

My cousin is right I've never been type to trip but this all new to me. I haven't meet anyone parents since my last boyfriend. That didn't go so well so that's why I'm low key afraid. On the other hand I'm bad bitch I'm the bitch and I'm going be fine. I told everyone practice was over and I grabbed my keys and my bag and headed home. Although when I was about walk in my house I got surprised.

" Baby my lord I've missed you how are you omg," ??? Screamed hugging Red.

" I've missed you too mom how was your trip to New York why are you back early," Red asked after letting her mom go.

" I honestly missed my daughter so I left my friends and flew back early. Plus I felt guilt I'm missing all your games and I know how hard you go for basketball season," Rittany said as they walked in house.

 Plus I felt guilt I'm missing all your games and I know how hard you go for basketball season," Rittany said as they walked in house

" Well you already know your daughter is not the one to play with. Although you shouldn't feel bad but it's great to have you home," Red said sitting her gym bag on floor.

" I know so how about we go out tonight and have girls night. Catch movie go shopping and eat and do other crap," Rittany said while sitting on couch.

" I would love to but I have plans tonight with friend and I have game tomorrow. We could always hang out on Wednesday mom," Red said sitting on couch with her mom.

" Just tell Sam and Will come with us my treat everything on me," Rittany said getting happy.

" I have plans with friend and the friend is not Sam nor Will," Red said walking upstairs.

" Well who the hell is this friend because last time I check those only friends you have. Plus Will don't count because she's your cousin," Rittany said sitting on her daughter bed.

" He's guy and his name is Flex and it's not big deal so don't go there mom," Red said rolling her eyes.

" Its totally big deal because you haven't been with guy since Artist," Rittany said.

" Mom leave Artist out of this he has nothing to do with nothing," Red said rolling her eyes.

" You right so tell me about this Flex dude," Rittany said.

" Well he's sweet he's kind and he took me on date and I really like him. We been hanging out lot and tonight he invite me to dinner with his family," Red said.

" Oh so you got prissy boy huh," Rittany said laughing.

" Not exactly he's Flex aka Flex Johnson aka....," before Red could finish Rittany cut her off.

" Aka the kingpin of Atlanta," Rittany said.

" Yes but he's not bad person I swear mom he treats me with so much respect," Red said.

" I never said he did it's your life Rihanna just know mama got you at all cost," Rittany said kissing her daughter forehead.

" Thanks I know you always have my back," Red said kissing her mom forehead.

" Always and forever even after the day I die but Red did you know Flex dad is who your brothers work for," Rittany said.

" No I didn't know but I should have put two and two together I just been so caught up," Red said shaking her head.

" I'm happy for you but if your brothers find out you know there's nothing I can do right," Rittany said.

" Please mom just don't be the one to tell them they will go ballistic on me," Red said.

" I won't you know that girl code but you better tell them before they hear it from streets. You know it's gone be ten times worse if doesn't come from you baby girl," Rittany said.

" I know I'm tell them I just don't know how serious it is right now," Red said.

" Well that's fair and at least let me help you get ready to slay this family dinner," Rittany said.

" Okay I'm actually happy you home you can sew my new wig down. Plus I have so much to talk about," Red said walking in her walk in closet.

" Me too on the trip your aunt got so drunk she jumped off the third floor into pool," Rittany said following her daughter into her closet.