Chapter 18

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥
Tuesday Night at 9:16pm
In The Car Driving

When I left Red game I felt bad although she basically ran me off. On the other hand I had to let that shit go and go handle my business. Kevon was right along with me and we just wanted this shit done and over. Since we know the route my car suppose take we decided to head that way.

They got stopped in front of the gas station and got hit. Therefore I think they should have cameras with footage. Something showing me exactly what happened with my shipment.
Although when I stopped at the gas station I saw the last thing I expected to see.

" Rihanna what the hell are you doing here," Flex asked laughing.

" What the hell you doing here Willow," Kevon asked.

" Calm down boys and don't call me Willow you know I hate that name nigga," Will said walking up to Kev.

" The main player on the other team got hurt so they forfeit the game. We was beating they ass anyways but we got automatic win," Red said walking up to Flex.

" That still don't answer our question why are y'all here at this gas station," Kev asked.

" Because I wanted my friend and she wanted her dude," Red said laughing.

" Still how the hell yall found us how y'all got here before us," Flex asked.

" That find my iPhone is powerful thing like I said once before," Will said shaking her phone.

" You and all this damn hacking give it here Will," Kev said taking her phone.

" Bruh really give me my phone back," Will said begging like baby.

" No stop tracking me I thought I turned that shit off you wrong. I want the Mac book I just bought you back too," Kev said putting her phone in his pocket.

" Still how y'all got here before us his phone wasn't even here yet," Flex said confused.

" Well that would be me see as you know I'm smart as hell. I figured he would come back to scene of the crime if he's smart. The only things within distance y'all was heading was corner store and gas station so I took my guess," Red said smirking.

" Y'all two I just can't but Flex and Red come on y'all kiss in public and do all other shit. Yet y'all friends cut the bull," Kev said shaking his head.

" You in my business don't do that please mind the business that pays you," Red said before walking in gas station.

" Well I guess she told you," Will said laughing.

" Its funny huh I'm tell your ass when I take that computer now come on," Kev said following Red in the gas station.

" Lord help me with these three," Flex said before following them in gas station.

Once I got in the gas station I saw everybody just kind of standing around. Except for Red but I was confused as hell at what she was doing. I was about snap but then will pulled my arm.

" Don't do that let her work her magic," Will said before walking off down the isle.

" Yeah dude what she doing might be lot more easier than killing him and getting what we need," Kev said opening the bag of chips.