Chapter ThirtyOne

(Christmas Day Part Two)

Emilie turned to the side and admire herself in the mirror. She had changed into a knee-length black skirt, a red Gucci blouse she didn't know was in her closet, and black Chanel heels.

She turned and walked across the room and got out from under the bed she was hiding from Alicia. Emilie held the box under her arm and walked into Amia's room. The little girl was jumping all over the room dressed in a Mrs. Claus costume that her mother matched with black combat boots and a pair of black shades.

"You look so pretty, Amia."

Alicia cleared her throat from the side of her. "Only Amia looks pretty?"

Emilie turned to the side, her mouth gaping, "Wow." her eyes wandered over Alicia's frame. They dressed the younger woman in a knee-length silk dress and red Chanel heels that strapped up her thighs. Her long blonde hair down her back in curls, she pinned in on the right side to show off her cheekbones and full lips of red lipstick. "Wow," Emilie mumbled.

"Cat got your tongue." Alicia smiled, showing off her white pearly teeth.

"You look stunning, babe." Emilie walked over to Alicia and wraps her arms around the woman's waist." So, so stunning."

"Thank you, baby, you look beautiful." Alicia pecks her lips.

"Let's go mommies," Amia shouts and squeezes between them

Emilie's body stiffens, and her eyes widen. This was the first time Amia had called her mommy. The little girl had never called her that.

"Did I say something wrong, mommy?" Amia looked up at Alicia.

"You called us mommies," Alicia whispered.

"Isn't Emilie my mama's mommy?" Amia frowned, her eyes knitted closely together. Emilie could see the confusion on her face.

"Do you want her to be?" Alicia looked up at Emilie who just stared at them. Amia nodded at her mother. "Well, you have to ask her baby."

Amia smacked her knee. It was something she did when she wanted Emilie to get down to her height. "Can you be my mama, Emmy?" She pouted.

Emilie couldn't even say no if she wanted to. Amia looked at her with those big blue eyes filled with hope. "Of course, baby girl." Emilie teared up.

"No crying mama." Amia wipe her tears and kissed her cheek before she took off running out of the room.

Emilie got up and looked at Alicia. "Are you okay with this?"

"It's okay." Alicia kissed her cheek. "The guest must be arriving by now. Go freshen up."

Emilie sniffled. "I have a gift for you." She opened the box. It was a diamond bracelet that matched her collar with the letter E in the middle.

"This is so pretty." Alicia took it out of the box and clipped it on. "It matches my ring."

"Anything for you, princess." Emilie grins as Alicia smiled at her brightly. She loved when Emilie called her princess.

"Thank you, Daddy," Alicia whispered. Emilie groaned, and she could feel her twitch at the name. A part of her wanted to take the younger girl into their bedroom.

"No problem, baby girl." Emilie kiss her, she let her go and walked out of the room to freshen up.

Emilie needed to bring her CEO personality to the family dinner. She knew her family was a lot to deal with and needed to have her walls up to protect Emilie. She leaves out the bathroom; the doorbell rang, and she stood by the door, Alicia by her side and Amia in the middle of them. The door opened, and three men and a woman stood at the door with a little girl in her arms. Emilie shook her head. Why did they dress as they came out of a Mafia movie?