Chapter Thirteen

"Such a cute little girl. What's her name?" The sales assistant walked over to the.

"Amia." Emilie smiled softly, looking over at the little girl who was watching shoes.

"Beautiful, just like her mom." She placed her hand on Emilie's elbow.

"Um thanks, I guess." Emilie brushed it off walked over to the cashier and paid.

Emilie hands the bodyguards her bag, calling Amia over.

"Now where do you want to go?" Emilie asked.

"I'm hungry." Amia looked up at Emilie, pouting. Her big blue eyes reminded her of Alicia.

Alicia

"That's great," Sanna said, looking over at her sketchpad.

"Thanks, babe." Alicia winked and colored the dress.

"How are miss billionaire and my devil child?" Sanna chuckled.

"Both are great, she's at the mall right now. We will work on getting Amia into a school, and Emilie wants her to go to the best," Alicia sighed.

"Can I get myself an Emilie please does she have siblings?" Sanna asked.

"Yup, an older and smaller sibling. Her sister is Santana Ferla, a model she's 21," Alicia said.

"Hmm, I'm here for it, Soon," Sanna laughed.

"Can you go with me to the jewelry store around the corner after? then I'll get the car to drop you off."

The professor dismisses the class; they walked out of the building.

Alicia googles the place, making sure it's not a Ferla shop. She pulled Sanna into the jewelry direction store.

"Can you even afford this? I mean yes your girlfriend is rich but not you." Sanna laughs, but Alicia glared at her, shutting her up.

"Shut up, dumbass." Alicia snapped at her and walked up to the counter and asked for help.

"Excuse me, can I get some help, please?" The lady walked up and smiled at her.

"Sure, what will you like?" The woman waved them over.

"Can I get something with an A.D. on it, it's for someone special." Alicia smiled.

"Oh, a boyfriend lucky fella." She walked to the glass case with the rings.

"Oh, no girlfriend." Alicia grinned.

"I didn't think you 're a dyke, those people." She looks at her up and down.

"First of all, what I'm I supposed to look like, Walk around with a t-shirt saying I like to eat pussy?" Alicia rolled her eyes, "What makes me so different from straight people? I love whoever I want to." Alicia flipped her off.

"You're going to hell," the woman stated.

"And where you're going? Right in the seat next to me, fuck off." Alicia flipped her off, walking over to the next person.

"Hi, can you help me? I need a necklace with an A and before you asked if it's for someone it's my girlfriend if your homophobic I don't give shit please just help me." Alicia said, annoyed.

"I'm not doesn't matter who you love love is lovely. "The young lady said.

"Thank you."

"I have the right thing for you. Wait here, it's in the back." The young lady walked into the back and ten minutes after came back with a beautiful necklace.

"Here we go it's a 14k rose gold letter "A" diamond initial monogram necklace." She took it out.

"Omg Ali that's fucking beautiful." Sanna squealed.

"How much?"

"3,000."

"I'll take it." Alicia grinned. She saved a lot of her tips and was happy to buy something for Emilie.

"Thank you, come again." The young lady waved at Alicia.

"You spent a lot of money on Emilie and I'm happy for you and so proud." Sanna squealed.

Alicia laughed, called the car for them, and sent her location as they pulled up in the Sanna building.

"Do you want to come to the mall with me?" Alicia asked, pouting

"Nope bitch, go to your Emilie, I'm going to see my boyfriend." Sanna winked at her, wiggling her eyebrows.

15 bags later and my credit card denting

Emilie laughed, 2bags belonged to her and the rest was Amia. God, the kid was already a shopaholic.

"You ate, you shopped, what do you want to do?" Emilie asked.

"Toys" Amia jumped up.

"Okay, when mommy gets here we will go to Walmart." Emilie secured Amia on her hip.

Alicia texted she was out front. Emilie saw her stepping out of the car.

"mommy." Amia squealed and jumped up and down in Emilie's arms.

"Baby girl I missed you, Hi beautiful I missed you." Alicia giggled, pecking at her head.

Emilie handed over Amia and pecked Alicia's cheek, helping them into the car, and buckling them in.

Not even 15 minutes after Amia was asleep, Emilie chuckled and told Jeff to drive them straight home.

"I see you all shopped a lot," Alicia giggled.

"Yup thirteen bags belong to your fashion girl over there, she may be putting a dent in my credit card,". Emilie said.

"You wanted to spoil her, not me." Alicia laughed.

They got home, and Alicia bathed Amia and tucked her into bed. Emilie took a shower and got into bed, scrolling through her phone. She looked up as Alicia walked into the bedroom, her body draped in a large t-shirt and her glasses.

"I have something for you." Alicia hid her hands behind her back, smiling softly at Emilie.

"What is it?"

"I wanted to get you something, I want you to know you Emilie Catherine Ferla means a lot to me, and I appreciate everything and anything you do for me, I know you know little about my past but we will get to that, here I can't give you fancy cars and big houses as yet," Alicia winked at her, "But I can give you this gift, you Emilie Ferla belong to me, I'm selfish I don't want you to even look or like anyone other than me, I'm your only one baby, your princess, your baby girl, wear my letter daddy." Alicia blushed.

"Omg, you're turning me into a sap. Of course, I'll wear it, baby." Emilie chuckled, allowing her to put it on.

At that exact moment, Emilie knew she loved Alicia.