Chapter Nineteen

When Emilie could breathe, she lowered herself to Alicia and whispered in her ear, "One."

Alicia's body flushed with the pleasure she had given her and a smile danced on her lips. She shifted her body, and Emilie checked to ensure her restraints were okay. That Alicia wasn't too uncomfortable. She looked fine.

And by fine, Emilie meant fuckable fine.

Emilie rolled off the bed and went to the dresser. From the top, I took the hand salve and walked to the foot of the bed. She unshackled her right leg, took it gently in my hands and rubbed salve where the restraints had been, and took her time making sure she was not hurt and ensuring nothing was sore. On her left, Emilie repeated the action.

"Do you know why I'm releasing your legs?"

She shook her head.

Emilie placed the salve back, making sure Alicia heard as she walked to stand by her head, "Because when you wrap those legs around my waist, my c*ck will go so deep inside of you, you'll fucking feel me in your throat."

Alicia mumbled something, but her face looked flushed and Emilie was sure her heart was pounding.

'Stretch your legs," Emilie said and stood by her side, giving her time to work out the soreness.

Emilie tapped her wrist, then climbed on the bed. She ran her hands up to Alicia's shoulders. Rubbing them, she made sure the restraints weren't hurting or pulling too tightly. She glanced back at her face and watched as Alicia's lips parted. Emilie brought her lips to the nape and kissed it gently, tasting the faint salty sweat that glistened on her body. Emilie's eyes closed to concentrate. She nipped the tender skin right at the edge of her underarm.

Alicia sucked in a breath.

"Does it feel good, Alicia?"

She whimpered.

"Stretch your legs," Emilie said and stood by her side, giving her time to work out any soreness.

"Want me to make it feel better?"

'Yes, Daddy,' she said so lowly that Emilie barely heard.

Emilie took a nipple between her fingers and rolled it, pleased with the way it reacted to her touch. "Does this feel good?"

Alicia's back arched, and she hummed "Yes daddy."

"Tell me if this feels good," Emilie said, biting her tender skin gently.

Alicia gasped, Emilie bit even harder, sucking as she did t. licking the very tip of her nipple.

"Ah ah, yes." Alicia stuttered.

Emilie slid her hand down the stomach, grazing her belly button. She passed over the smooth fleshed and eased a finger into her. Alicia lifted her hips, trying to get deeper.

"Are you ready to see how deep I can go?" Emilie asked.

"If it pleases you." Alicia stuttered.

"Oh Alicia," Emilie straddled her body, "You are pleasing me." She thrust her hips so her erection pressed against her stomach. It surprised her at how quickly she had recovered from their first time. "Feel how much you please me?"

Alicia whimpered again and lifted her hips.

Emilie chuckled. She took her hand and brought her c**k to Alicia's wet slit, easing inside. "Your legs. I want them wrapped around me. Take me inside you."

Alicia didn't need to be told twice. She wrapped her legs around her tightly, and Emilie pushed herself into her tight warmth. She worried briefly that it might be too soon after their first time, but Alicia's head fell back and she let out a loud moan.