Chapter Seven

(Monday)

Emilie laid down staring at the ceiling, it's been so long since she had any type of release, she feels stressed. She doesn't want to rush Alicia into anything but seeing the blonde beauty sound asleep with a silk gown and no bra, her perfect boobs display and nipples hard from the cold Ac.

Her gown rode up just to show enough of her see-through thong. Emilie groan and pulled the sheets over her.

Emilie looked over at the alarm clock on its 5:00 am. Climbing out of bed, she made her way downstairs.

Cooking a quick breakfast, she made her way up the stairs to get her phone.

Turning the AC up in her room, she grabbed her phone and headset; she made her way to Amia's room, checking to see if she was awake, but she was still curled into her blankets. Amia smiled, walking away to the house gym.

(Alicia)

Alicia rolled over, she placed her hand on Emilie's spot only to be met with a pillow; she opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times, getting her phone to call Emilie.

"Hello" Emilie breathes through the phone.

"Emilie, where are you I got up, and you weren't in bed."

"I'm at the gym."

"Oh, you left already." Alicia sighed.

"No, I'm in another part of the house." Emilie chuckled.

"Oh, okay." Alicia hanged up.

Alicia crawled out of the bed, looking at the time it was only seven in the morning. Walking into the closet, she took out her cheerleading uniform, since she had practice today.

Placing them on the bed, she took down some Nike shoes. Walking into the bathroom taking a quick shower, she got dressed quickly, placing her hair into a messy bun.

Alicia walked over to Amia's room, waking her up.

"Princess time to get up, to go to Ariel's." Alicia shook her body.

Amia groan and pulled the cover over her head.

"Amia get up." Alicia shook up harshly.

Amia got up and rub her eyes.

"Hello, my beautiful blue-eyed princess." Alicia grin at her.

"Good morning, mommy."

"Let's get you ready for today."

Alicia took out Amia's clothes Amia took a bath brush her teeth and dress.

"How are we going to deal with this hair?"

"Messy bun mama."

"Always but nope, we are going to brush it today. It's been a week since we did we should of wash it as well. You have so many knots." Alicia chuckled.

Alicia brushed her hair into a bun.

"Let us go find Emilie now."

Amia ran out of the bedroom.

"Amia slows down what did Emilie tell you about running," Alicia shouted.

Alicia walked into her room, got her gym bag and coat, got Amia's bag, and put it on the chair. She looked at the time: it's only seven, fifty.

"Let's see what Emilie has to eat."

Alicia walked in and breakfast was laid out on the counter in hotplates.

"Emilie already made, breakfast then."

"Let's eat then princess waffles and water because if u drink juice with syrup I don't think you'll settle down," Alicia said.