Chapter Six

(Alicia)

*Friday*

Alicia heard a knock on her door and went to open it.

"You said you needed to talk, here we are." Ariel said.

Eli, Ariel, and Sanna walked into the apartment.

"Um... I'm moving in with Emilie today," Alicia said.

"Alicia are you sure? You haven't known her for long are you really sure?" Ariel asked.

"I'm sure. Amia and I." Alicia said, walking to her bedroom with them following.

"What about the entire Dom situation?" Sanna asked.

"What Dom thing?" Ariel asked.

"Sanna! Oh my god!" Alicia rolled her eyes.

"Emilie is a Dominant meaning she likes whips and getting off on pain." Eli said.

"Oh fuck no! You're not bringing Mia into that kind of environment, no way Alicia!" Ariel shakes her head.

"Think about it Alicia." Eli said looking over at her.

"If that's what you like. I always knew you were kinky, now you can do it with a billionaire. I'm so happy, just let me visit bitch." Sanna said.

"Sanna makes dumb decisions, I don't think it's smart." Ariel said.

"It's my life I'll do as I please. I like Emilie and it's not like how Eli said it is, I wanna do this." Alicia said.

"What if she keeps you away from us?" Sanna asked.

"Never gonna happen. I love all of you." Alicia said, looking at all of them.

"Do you need help packing?" Ariel said smiling.

"Yes you can take whatever you want, and pack up my school things and my favorite heels, Emilie said that's just all the things we need." Alicia said.

They started packing up Alicia things, all her art things, camera and sketchpad.

"What's this?" Sanna asks.

"My sketches." Alicia replied.

"Wow Alicia, these are really great work. Why haven't you started working on them?" Sanna said, going through them.

"Because I don't have money to get material or a sewing machine." Alicia said looking down.

"Babe it's okay, I promise you're gonna make it and be big boss Ali D owning her own company." Sanna said, smiling.

They continued to pack when they heard a knock out the front door. Alicia walked over and five men in jeans and black t-shirts were standing in her doorway.

"Can I help you?" Alicia said, in a tone with her hands on her hips.

"Is that any way to talk to someone, beautiful?" Alicia heard from behind the guys. They moved and Emilie stood there wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt with a cap.

"Emmy!" Alicia squealed and jumped on her.

"Hi pretty girl." Emilie said laughing. "Can I come in?"

"Of course!" Alicia got off of Emilie standing to the side.

They walked in and the men stayed outside guarding the door.

"They're gonna help you get you and Amia's things. Where is she?" Emilie asked with a frown.

"She's out with Cece." Alicia said.

"Oh well let's get your things and I'll have Cece drop her off if that's okay," Emilie said.