Chapter - 25- Ethan

Beginne am Anfang

" It says that after marriage you can't divorce her until you bear a child with her. " She says devilishly.

"What is that now?" I question her incredulity.

"And after the marriage, I would like to have a pre-arranged meeting with your wife for my personal statement to her that will include the conditions of heredity of your rights over your business to your child which you will sign too, without your knowledge of the clauses of the agreement but of only your wife who will be held responsible for checking the status of the deal then. "

Somehow my mouth falls open at it. I didn't expect it coming at all. What does she think of herself?

" Have you lost it? Why would I sign up for something like that? The first clause about the divorce is still acceptable yet status is in quo but that is something else." I say as I stand up to leave the table on her.

"I am done with you. Now you see me play." I say as I close the button of my business coat looking straight into her eyes.

" If you don't agree to it, I am gonna spill your dark secret which you fear of Angelina knowing."

Fuck!

I just stare at her for a while. I know I can't risk that. But am I sure what kind of agreement would that be which Grace put on Angel?

Can I trust Angel to consider my profit and losses while signing something?

Maybe after marriage, she will.

But how can I throw a baton to Grace to burn me down intentionally? It's plain stupid. I am not this weak to do that now.

" I promise you won't do that because if you do I will have nothing to lose to think before taking any aggressive step against you. If Angel is the reason that I playing deal with you and not 'the game of death' like last time, then again you are saved because of her. Don't lift that magic for both of us. We are better at tackling mattered as we sit and sign on certain papers. "

Grace stare me with the same fear as I felt when she put the clause in front of me.

" Alright. The second deal will be on your knowledge. But I can promise you won't be able to do anything about it even after knowing. "

I breathe out in relief.

" For me knowledge is power," I say.

"So I will be waiting for this file being signed and send it to me by tomorrow ." She says.

"It will be. And I think the shares will be realized to me for buying by tomorrow."

We both nod to each other and leave the table.

"This wasn't that bad, was it?" I look at Scarlett.

"Unless you find Angelina by tomorrow." She reminds me.

I blow a breath as I sit in my car and check for any updates and mails on her. It is so blank and not a hint of it find me.

But I have a grand ticket. The secret Fucking Ryan Remiraz had hidden is with me. I just need to find him first, to use the data. I also need to know the connection that Angel has started to share with him. You never know what can happen out of that.

"Is the information legit enough to pass above?" I hear Scarlett choir over the phone and give me a victorious look.

I am intrigued and inspired at the same time. She won the challenge.

"Told you. I will be quick." She raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips.

I scoff at her winning but couldn't be happier about the idea of knowing where Angel is.

"Alright. You fucking win. Now spill." I gush.

"Give the call."

I groan loud before taking out my phone. And dial Taylor Matthews.

"Taylor. How is dis?" I chirp.

"Great. Great. What are you doing tonight?" he tells me in his ridiculous voice about his important business meeting.

" Oh Ty, what can be more important than drinking party with Ethan Ellsworth himself? Are you going to?" I do the things I don't and the other side catches me.

" What is it? You never have time for that Ethan." I roll my eyes.

"Up or down? The venue is Dale&chole place. "

"I will be there by 8 then."

"See you there. Bye."

I look at Scarlett who glares me.

"I didn't ask like that. He would be expecting to deal with you and not a beautiful night with me." She gushes.

"Well, we didn't deal about how I will do that. Your turn."

"Okay. She is in Paris. Find her there." she clicks her tongue.

"I just got into ridiculous agreement don't test my patients tell me the details. Or I will crush you right now." I scare her.

She turns away and rolls down the small window to the driver.

"Please stop the car, Mason." She instructs the driver.

"Scar. I warn you. "

"We didn't deal with how much details I was going to shed." She says as she slips out of the car.

"Scarlett Joanna! " I bring in my threatening voice.

"If my night goes well, I will give you the details. Otherwise, you are on your own. For the time being, book yourself tickets to Paris. Nice day."

Off she goes with all the attitude.

"Women and women attitude. What's wrong with me. " I mutter remembering the ladies I dealt with today or the lady I am going to deal with if I got the details before landing in Paris. The dealing and agreement have fucked me well today and will do so in the future I guess.

"I am onto you, Angel. Prepare the bed."

--

Comments and love expected!

Love❤️