31

*Part Two to Ending

It has been almost a month since San marked Wooyoung.

San would learn something new almost everyday as Wooyoung started to develop different traits over the course of time. His transition from the bite is what San would describe as a butterfly cycle.

He claimed that it was the most beautiful sight ever.

San and his mother started to build a strong relationship around the time San moved into Wooyoung's house.

Everything was perfect and going well. San and Wooyoung couldn't ask for anything more at this point of time.

"How are you feeling?" San said as him and Wooyoung laid on the rooftop of the house.

Both of them were stargazing since neither of them couldn't sleep.

"I'm feeling loved." Wooyoung said as he drew pictures in the stars with his finger.

He was telling the truth though. His body felt fuzzy and warm all the time. The word Love would cross his thoughts 24/7.

Wooyoung felt like life was just going so perfect, too perfect.

"I love you Wooyoung." San whispered as he blew a few bubbles from his bubble container.

"I love you too San." Wooyoung sighed as a huge smile etched onto his face.

His smile grew as he saw a shooting star fly across the sky.

"Make a wish San!" Wooyoung said with a small giggle.

San just closed his eyes as he bit his lip.

"I wish our love is infinite."

Wooyoung just smiled as he leaned onto San's shoulder.

"Why are you so cheesy?" Wooyoung giggled.

"I'm cheesy, only for you." San said before kissing Wooyoung passionately.

Once they pulled away from each other, Wooyoung blushed before hiding his face in San's chest.

"I think I know what love is now."

THE END 🤠💖🦄

Hello Thicc Papi's.💖

Thank You for reading Hotter Than Hell. Even though it was a shitty book with a shitty ending💀😂. I hope to see you all in Just Friends.

*I'm surprised I even finished this book😆*

Comment your thoughts and wishes on this book and what you think would go down in Just Friends.

Sincerely, OhDaddyKun🤠❤️