"Guys!! Don't you think it's extra. I rarely use makeup. It was just a waste of money." I said looking around with frown on my face.

"I don't think it's extra ,even it is less. Look Emily I always wanted to buy this things to my granddaughter. You are the only one I ever have. So, please don't stop us when we pampered you."
I looked at dad he just nodded me to say yes. I just nodded at grandma with smile.

After they left I decided to take a shower, when I went to bathroom only to took my breath away.

I just calmed down I know getting shock everything only get my health bad

I just calmed down I know getting shock everything only get my health bad. I know from now I'm not a past Emily Watson I'm Emily king. Keeping it in my mind I got into shower. I choose some comfortable dress to wear.
I went through the closet it was find a pale rose with navy blue dress which is cute..

I put my bag in messy bun

I put my bag in messy bun. I went to living room to find all men except for will was there. There in serious discussion so I thought to don't disturb them. When I was about to go. Grandpa called me.

"where are you going??come here!!" grandpa said. I went sit beside dad.

"why are you going away?? You should have came here!!" Andrew uncle said.

" I thought you are in business discussion so I thought to not to disturb." I said in matter in fact.

Grandpa shake his head, "Emily, you are the first born of this family and heiress of this king empire,and you are also a major shareholder in company. So, there is not a thing as business that will not go with knowing you. And we thinking to make you MD of the company." I looked at him wide eye.

I'm not ready for this. I always wanted to be a fashion designer. But she knows she can't be after her father request. But, MD of the big company it was definitely out of her plate.

"No, grandpa!!I can't. I don't want that post this easily and without hard work. And morever I'm not ready for this." she said shaking her head.

James smiled at his daughter. He knows that she can't accept anything or any post which was not her hard work. He know she have stayed away from her dream for him. But she was stubborn as her father did her course in fashion designing. Jacob was trying to convince his granddaughter to take the post.

"Dad!! Leave it. She can't accept anything without hard work. And morever she didn't wanted to come in to this field it was me. I want her to have her to achieve her dreams." James said in determination laced in his voice.

Jacob sighed knowing he can't change his stubborn son and in last few months working with his granddaughter he know that she is more stubborn than her father.

"fine, do as you wish. But I'm taking retirement and going to join Steve and Lisa in there holiday with your mother. Don't change that decision." Jacob said relaxingly.

His sons just shakes their heads smiling as they see they get their old playful father was back. Steve and Lisa are grandparents of Eric and paternal grandparents of Emily, they are going to come back in a two days as they got to know about their daughter. Emily meet them once in a meeting when she was there for work, they are sweet like her family. Emily was shocked to see his new Avatar as he always serious and straight forward, angry person. And also she didn't understand his retirement. She looked confused.

Seeing Emily expression,"princess, this is your real grandpa. I mean his real avatar, he changed himself after you three left. Now, he is back. And he is going to take retirement, James will be the next CEO. And I will be the co-CEO of the company. But dad will be the chairman of company. " Andrew said with smile. After listening whole thing Emily smiled brightly as her father going to be a CEO.

By now all family members gathered sitting in the living room. Jacob announced it all felt happy about it.

"princess , you can't quite your job instantly. You have to work there for another two week." James said.

"why would I have to resign my job??" she said with frown.

"Because you are going to achieve your dreams. And you can't work as my assistant has you are one of the major shareholder in company. About achieving your dreams you are going to do your full course in fashion designing for six months in Paris and it will start after two weeks." he said giving her a envelope.

Emily can't believe her ears. She just jumped on him, hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. " Thank you!!Thank you so much. I love you."

It was her dream from childhood it finally becoming true. She was very happy about it. Finally her wish come true.

"Angel, As your the major shareholder as a chairman as you're not taking the position I want to ask you. Whom do you recommend to be MD of company?" Jacob asked.

"Mm... I will recommend Sarah aunty to be. As she was worked in company and also one member of board." all looked at shock except for her parents. They all thought she will said lily but to there surprise it was Sarah.

Seeing their expressions she said, "what?? As per I know dad had his other company to run. I'm sure he will give that company responsibilities to her. And mom was just out of coma, she can't do the work properly.more than that I have hope in aunty. So, it is better to give her this job. And I want to tell you guys that I'm not interested in the CEO post or anything. I want to be independent. Even if I will be CEO it will be my company. I want 'will' to be next CEO and heir." she said shocking all of them.

"You got to be kidding, sis. I'm not able to do that and I'm not going to take that responsibility. That's yours and only yours." all nodded at his statement.

"No, don't underestimate yourself, will. I trust you." she said.

James know where it was going. "okay, guys!! Leave it. Now Emily you should make a meeting tomorrow with all board members and you will be the one who makes the announcement to employees about the new CEO. And there will be no change in employees and other projects that's going to happen. Also arrange a  press conference tomorrow. I will attend the press conference with Andrew. You will manage them until I will take place."

"okay, I will start my work by now. It's going to be long. Will help me with them."

"Use my office. I will arrange a studio and office in a few months." Jacob said.

Emily just nodded and went with will to the office.

Emily's pov

I went to grandpa office as will get his laptop from his room. He was doing his MBA second year. I went to his room and sit in the chair. Turn on the system put the password.

I take the whole list of board members and forward to will's email. And put on the print, I started to do the emails and willam started to do phone calls.
After I completed emails, I informed the press about the conference tomorrow at four. When I look at time it was already late because we have eaten our lunch in office.

It was already late because sun is out. I'm tired and will, "Sis, I'm tired. You are used to do this all work in grandpa office??"

I chuckled, "sort off!!But not so hard like this."

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Work is very hard...

How is it?? Do you like it??

Please vote and comment...
Until then,

Hanu❤❤