Date

A.N: Yeah.. There are going for date number is unknown.. I haven't write someone pov it's been long time.. Let's write it now.. Surprisingly that is look down 👇

Eric pov..

I'm currently setting my tie. I'm going out for date with my one and only babygirl. I gifted her dress to wear. I hope she like the dress. I thought she will ignore me after that incident day before yesterday but I'm wrong this time, she didn't ignored me infact she is more close to me like holding my hands and snuggling to me when we watch the TV. Sitting on my lap when we enjoy the sunrise. Every thing she does making me lose my control.please help me..

After setting the my tie, I took the small box on table. I don't know what will she tell...

I take a deep breath calming my nerves before stuffing the box in my suit pocket. I went to kitchen to drink some water. I heard footsteps looked up to see her in maroon dress. She was wearing only bracletts with earrings. Her hair is maid in messy bun. It raised my heartbeat, weird and badboy thoughts over took my mind. I averted my gaze from her gulping water.

After putting the glass I turned to see her very close to me making me crazy

"Hi.." she wishpered moving close to my face, without wasting my time I kissed her softly taking my time to devouring her lips. I left her lips when I felt that she is out of breath.

"You're looking beautiful!!" I said caressing her hair. A cute red appeared on her cheeks making me smile.

"Thank you.." she said with smile and sweet blush.

"Let's go.." I said taking her hand moving out of the house. I planned date in beach area. So, it's going to take some time. I drived the car to beach where already table was setted. The table is looking beautiful decorated with candles and background with beach.

She was looking at table with smile, I held her hand before taking her to table

She was looking at table with smile, I held her hand before taking her to table. After making her sit, I sat opposite to her with smile I served our favorite dishes in both plates. Lastly I placed choclate ice-cream for dessert. After finishing the dinner, I wiped my mouth and hands. Before looking at the peaceful sea I took deep breaths to calm my nerves. I can feel her gaze and turned to her already looking at me with smile.