promise

Eric pov

Today I'm very happy today because I am going to date with love of my life. I fell in love instantly when I saw Emily in that cafe of her father in Los Angeles. Seeing her reminded me of the person who I love the most. When I ask my personal investigator to know about her. He gave her studies and experience But didn't get anything about family because someone was protecting her and her family I respect them to keep her safe.so, I didn't bother to investigate more about her family.

As per as I know she didn't have any affairs and boyfriends or even crushes. She is very innocent. She always wanted to be writer and also fashion designer werid right??
Couldn't because her father's wish. She loves her father. One thing I got to know about her is she is very stubborn and intelligent. She did business and fashion design in part time. My love is beauty with brains. I love her so much not for her beauty and character that I know from Ron for years she was like sister to him. I was really happy that she got Job at Jacob grandpa I thought will meet my love again although I am seeing and knowing about her actions. I may be sound like a stalker but I have to make sure she wasn't going to any relationship.

When I saw her yesterday I just wanted to hug her. I had only seen her before some hours but I have meeted after months God knows how I spent my this month's. King's family loves her so much so my family too like her. Dad had already know by yesterday morning that I have some interest in her.

I'm happy that she said yes to date. I'm scared that she would say no. I will ask her to be my girlfriend I know she would scare but I love her I just want her to be with me forever.

Today morning grandpa called me to the kings mansion to discuss about business thing. I'm excited that  I could meet my love. When I see nobody in the living room. I hear laughing sounds from kitchen. I went near kitchen to find my love laughing at will. When I hear her words it was just heartbreaking . I'm going to give love she was always craving for. I wanted make her happy. I wanted to be reason for her smile. Whoever she is I will always love my Emily forever. My Emily. I promise for myself.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love is in the air.....

What do you think about Eric's thoughts about Emily????

Precap :date (finally wait for tonight)

Plz give some suggestions about date.......

Vote and comment....

Until then

Hanu 💛💛