Unexpected news..

Emily pov 😕🤧😵🤮🤒

I was walking into my designer room in the office and again I felt dizzy, and this is happening for like seventh time from last two days but this time heavy dizziness hit me. Emma hold me in place who was walking behind me. "Are you okay?" She asked with worry.

"Yeah, Just a tired I guess. I will go home after checking the designs." I told her getting onto my legs.

"Does Eric know about it?" She asked as we walked into the room.

"Nope, if it get into his ear he will be flying back to newyork without listening to anything. And it was important project for him. He should be there compulsory as the deal was finalising and his hotel was which is under construction was about to complete." I said looking at new designs which were drawn by designers of the company and they were really pretty.

It has been two months since we came back from our honeymoon and moved into our new big castle like house. With the Eric beside me it's always happy days and his love, his care has been doubled cause I'm always with him. He wasn't hesitating to show his love and desire to me which always leads to the sleepless nights almost every day except for my periods which only occurred two times after the marriage and this month hadn't came yet not that I bothered because I always had irregular periods but it happens every month even it was last week So,I'm not worried about it. And sending  eric to aboard is not so easy task. He was very reluctant to leave me and wanted to send either daniel or charles uncle who was happily enjoying his retirement. I forced and literally blackmailed him to go this trip. When it came to sending off, he was very reluctant and he looked like a small child going to the school first time. I always felt funny remembering the incident. Even now I'm laughing remembering him to which Emma looked at me with dumbface while we are middle of seriously questioning the designer about her works.

Suddenly, I'm feeling hungry and looked down at watch it was not even near to lunch time. "Emma?" She turned to me after sending the designer out.

"I want big burger and chocolate milkshake! Make it quick."

"Why? Didn't you have your breakfast?" She asked. I frowned at her but said "I did but I'm hungry."

"But-" before she can say I stopped her "I want it and that's too quickly." She sighed "fine!" She started browsing her phone "Yeah, it will be here in 15 mins." She said and I gave her my big smile "Thank you and I will be in my office." I said walked to lift and I heard her following. After settling in my chair there was a file neatly presented on my table. I opened it and found new recipes for the restaurant and I straightly opened to the desert page where a picture of chocolate cake with chocolate syrup was flowing on it. "Why does this people take such a alluring photograph?! I am getting a mouth watering.."

"Which model made you mouth watering other than Eric? Is he getting enemies as soon as he left for work?" Ria said comming to my room.

"Huh??" I asked confusion tilting my face to other side cause I'm not getting what is she saying and I wanted to eat this chocolate cake so badly. She looked at me with same expression.

"Emily, Here is your order!" Saying this she put my burger and drink infront of me. I smiled at it but turned to Emma with my big puppy eyes, she shared same look with ria. "I want this..." I said showing the mouth watering chocolate cake.

She took the file and looked at it and blinked for few minutes, ria too looked at it leaning towards emma, "Huh? You are finding this mouth watering? I thought it was a model! But this is mouth watering too..... Emma, I too want this!" Ria said and I turned my gaze to Emma who shaked her head and looked through her phone. "Fine,then I will get one myself too.." she said as we both ria and me smile at her. She started calling someone while I happily eat my food after finishing I felt a big relief and satisfaction. Few more minutes later, we got our cake same to same as in picture, I immediately digged in without waiting for them. I moaned as I felt sweetness in my mouth "I love it, give this chef a promotion!" I said taking other bite.