After few months

I will get bored if I wrote this all year. Main thing is I don't know what to write in this past year and I also don't want them separated.. Please understand my situation!!

😊After few months😊

The few months went without many things. Cafe turned one of the best in london and she also opened the branches in some places but inform of restaurants. And slowly expanding all around the world. They are quite famous. In the midway she also started a fashion house which turned out to be great, women are addicted to her dresses. Like always she didn't reveal her name.

Logos of her business

She cut her hair various times in year but now she is going to home so she didn't try to do it. Her hair is reaching to her mid back. The L&E became normal and given many new talented artists in her vision. They are many books published which are quite famous. In all conclusion she turned out to be a good business women.

Tomorrow was her graduation day she was super excited for it because her family agreed to came. It's been three months since she meet them but her parents visited her every two months as they promised. And Eric will always visit her whenever he visit London.

Ria became very good friend of her, she even introduced her to family. They can meet each other even after college because they are business partners. She also said her identity to other friends who understand her and was very happy to be friends with heiress of king empire. Ryan let go and move on from his feelings, get a new girlfriend to him. She also became a good friend in circle.

As usual she have to go to office but it was her last day in office. She was doing her routine work looking after the documents and sighing them. If they are any mistakes she will inform Emma about that.

When she was doing her work the door was opened but she didn't gave any thought but she heared few foot steps and stopped. She looked up to find her father was looking at her with big smile.

Instantly she get up from her chair runned to him. she hugged james who was delighted with his daughter hugging him he immediately hugged her back. "I missed you dad!!"