Independent

Emily was sitting in lawn enjoying the loneliness and thinking about her family. It was about to sunset. Her phone ranged with her father name.

"Hello, dad!! Good morning! I'm missing you."

"I'm missing you too, princess!! So, what are you doing sitting alone in garden??" Emily looked around to find security she knows it's only them.

"I'm Just boring,dad. That's why I came here just thinking about everything. And dad I want to tell you something." she said her plan about the cafe.

"If you really wanted to do that. I'm good and you don't have to worry about money because I'm all earning this for you. All the best for your first business. Do you want to tell family about it??"

"Nope, dad. Grandma will freak out saying that I can't handle any stress. Please only inform mom and Eric. I would be happy with that. I want to ask the Martha to come over here for the cafe. You know it's her dream to settle here."

"okay, assure that everything was done. But Emily you only have morning classes right??" he said fidgeting about ask or not.

"Yep, do you need anything dad?" sensing her dad voice.

"Yes, You know my other company L&E.Right?"

"Yes!" she don't know where it is going.

"I want to someone to charge the London branch. Can you do it??"

She is not expecting that, yeah she did as a CEO PA but she is capable of taking a company branch," I don't know do you think I can do it??"

This made James smile he know she will ask him this always thinking so low of herself "Yes, I have my faith in you. I'm sure you can rock it."

"Okay, then I will do it." she said making James very happy.

"Okay, then can you join the company today??"

"Not today tomorrow. But give me some time atleast with cafe. Then I will join your company. I will join from next week."

"okay, I will transfer Emma there as personal assistant. You definitely need PA with two works. I think she misses her friend."

"That would be helpful. What was happening there?" they talked for some more time before hanging up.

Then she called her boyfriend he take her call after few rings "Hello, babygirl. I'm missing you."

"I miss you too. I want to tell you something.." she said about cafe and her new job.

"That's great and also don't take stress. I'm very sure you will do everything great. All the best!! This is just beginning you will surely become a good business women." he boosted her confidence he was like this always encouraging her in everything even in small game or starting a company.

"Do you think I can do it??" she said in unsurely.

" I'm very sure about it. Remember we will both make a deal between our companies. You will remember my words that day."

"I will. And what is the story in your social media mister. Some people thinking that we both are breaking up with eachother ,thinking about that I'm villan breaking your heart."

"Did you believe their words??! You are not breaking my heart but loving it somuch. You are making my life beautiful with your love." he said making her cheeks heat up.

"Cheesy much. Okay, then I will talk to you later. You have day ahead."

"Okay as you said. I love you somuch babygirl. Don't forget about it."