Love will never change

Days may change..
Weeks may change..
Months may change..
Even decades and centuries may change..
But
Love will never change..
True love lasts for days,weeks, months,decades,centuries..
It lasts forever...

Emily opened her eyes and looked around to see eric sleeping peacefully. She smiled at him and slowly sat up even though it's not so good idea but she couldn't just lay on bed for so much time.

When she looked at wall clock it's already 9'o clock but Eric seemed to be sleep soundly, it was weird because he's a early raiser, he will go for jog in early morning then do morning exercise in his backyard.

Suddenly the door was opened to reveal her smiling father who was wearing a full sleeved shirt with coat in his one hand and a basket in other hand, behind him lily was holding some eco friendly covers.

"Good morning, princess!" James said kissing her head before going towards the table putting basket on it.

"Good morning, milly." lily said kissing her cheek. Emily smiled at them before greeting them.

"He seemed to have good sleep after long time.." James said observing eric who was sleeping happily in couch without caring about the world.

"Let him sleep, James. I'm sure he didn't have good sleep in this years." lily said taking the small boxes from basket.

"But he have to eat food, mom." emily said making james agree by his nod.

"Yep.. He have to eat food and his assistant was waiting for him outside with his clothes and schedule." saying this he went to eric and shaked him by his shoulder.

Eric opened his eyes and yelped when he saw james "Don't scare. It gives me chills in my spine." He said getting up from the couch and looked around,he smiled at emily. "Good morning everyone." Even though he said to all they know his smile is for her.

"Morning,brat. Go and get freshen up. Your poor assistant is waiting with your clothes." James said breaking the gaze between two people.

Eric nodded and went to door,soon enough daniel is waiting for him with a bag which contains his clothes. He went to the bathroom to get ready for office.

After eric went to washroom, Emily face and auro changed immeaditly. She only talked in single words and didn't bother to ask any changes in last two years.

Seeing this james and lily looked at each other but didn't choose to say anything. After few minutes eric came with his brown t-shirt and trainers. Emily slightly frowned at him. "Aren't you going to office?" She asked him with doubt all written in her face.

"I'm not going today. Let me stay with you." Eric said as he sat on chair beside James.

Emily smiled at him and nodded. Lily started to open box which contains breakfast for everyone. She feeded emily while others eat their food. Emily started to ask questions about two years which eric said with calm face. Both parents started fidgeting about emily's unusual behavior. She is not spoilt brat who behaves indifferent towards her parents.

After breakfast James and lily went to office where as eric stayed with her. Eric explained most of the things happen in two years and about william joining into company. 'Diamond' was taken care by her father and mother.

There was a know after sometime,Daniel was standing at door with some books. Eric thanked him and send him to office to take care of the things.

Emily couldn't help but ask him after seeing the books "What are those?"