"Wrap your arms around me so it seems like you actually love me," I say softly, smiling to try and take the edge off. With a roll of his eyes, he puts his arms around my waist and tightens his grip so we are closer. "You have to stop letting Riker get to you like that. He is like a child and feeds off of it. You let him do that to you so easy, baby."

Ross pouts. "I try not to."

"I know you don't especially because it isn't easy to do at all. But guess what? You still got what you wanted at the end of the night, babe. So stop your pouting and let's get spooked by some ghosts," I smile, leaning up a little to push my lips against his.

He kisses me back with no hesitation, his arms tightening even more. Followed by several pecks, he leans back to smile at me. "Fuck, I love you. Let's go get spooked," he kisses me once more then pulls away, grabbing our bag off the floor as well as my hand.

"I'm actually really scared," I admit as we walk toward the entrance.

Ross laughs and looks over at me with a side glance. "I know you are, I love it."

As we pass some employees, they smile. "Welcome aboard," one of the men say.

"Thanks," I sheepishly reply and quicken my speed.

My boyfriend laughs again, his arm extended fully as I pull him behind me.

"He is real, you know?" He smiles.

I turn my head slightly to roll my eyes at him then continue walking toward the group. Mark doesn't seem mad so I don't think we took too long.

"Glad to see you joined us again. Here are your room keys, we are all next to or across from each other. It's myself, Riker, Rocky and Ryland in one room. Then the girls in the rest. Rocky might bounce around - who knows. Let's go find our rooms," Mark says then hands us the keys.

I smile and thank him, the key tight in my hand. As we all follow Mark who is as lost as everyone else is, we finally stumbled upon our rooms. They were tucked away so we won't hear anyone running around the hallways if they do 3 AM explorations.

Ross and I walk into our room, the door shutting softly behind us. The room looks very modern and kept up to date. The light brown walls were wooden with two round windows as this is a real ship. There's a small bookcase as well as a TV propped against the wall. A little table is below the windows with two chairs. It was homey and didn't give me the creeps thankfully.

"Not bad," he mumbles and puts our bags by the bookcase.

I nod, sitting on the soft bed. "It's nice. I don't feel weird or scared. I just feel like we are on a cruise ship," I say, laying back and looking at the ceiling.

"Good," he replies nicely. I tilt my head to look at him. Ross smiles at me with his skinny, ripped black jeans and loose white shirt. He's leaning his back against the wall. I smile back at him. "You're so beautiful."

At the same exact moment he was saying those words, I said, "come here" with both my hands extended to him. I pout at his compliment. "Now really come here."

Ross laughs and makes his long strides to the bed, his body covering mine within seconds. I smile up at him and immediately lean up to kiss him. While fighting his smile, he kisses me back. His hand immediately goes under my head to pull me into him.

I don't want to think about me leaving tomorrow. I refuse to put any thought into it or else I'll become a little upset. So I focus on his lips instead.

I hear a tap and I figure it's simply the bed creaking as our make out session begins to get more rough as we get into it. But then it happens again and as hard as I am trying to only focus on him, the hair on my body is raised. He slides his mouth to my cheek, peppering kisses down to my jaw.

I hear a noise again. I immediately put my hand onto his shoulder, leaning my head up to look at where I thought the noise came from.

"Baby," he groans. "What's wrong?"

I lean back down so I'm laying again. "Sorry, I thought I heard something." I apologize.

"You're thinking too much into it," he replies, staring down at me now.

I nod. "I know, I know." I lean up and kiss him again before he can say anything else.

As I push him to climb on top of him, my legs straddling his small waist, I kiss him harder. His hands are sliding down my back to hold my hips tightly.

I swear I hear a click, but I don't pull away because I know the next words to come out of his mouth were something about me being over dramatic. I slide my hand up his chest, the other resting on his neck already.

"Boo!"

I immediately scream and throw myself off Ross by literally falling onto the floor.

"Bro, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Ross groans. "Babe, are you okay?"

I collect myself together and lean up to look at Rocky who is laughing his head off alongside Liv.

"No," I pout, my heart racing out of my chest. "You're such assholes, that's not funny."

Ross looks over at me, his hand now extended. I know I'm scared, but now I'm also extremely embarrassed so my cheeks are flaming hot. I grab his hand and pull myself up to sit right beside him.

"How did you even get in here?" He asks.

As they both quiet their intense laughter, Rocky manages to answer. "Dad had your spare key. Nobody was answering their phones so we wanted to make sure you didn't fall asleep. And now we know why you were busy."

"And you couldn't fucking knock before nearly giving us heart attacks?" Ross stares at the both of them, clearly annoyed. "Also, why the hell are you here?"

I don't even want to look at either of them since they witnessed Ross and I heavily making out. But they just let themselves in so it's their fault. I'm still so embarrassed.

"Time for dinner," Liv says softly.

Ross nods. "Okay, we'll meet you in the hallway in two minutes. Just need to fix my raging hard-on."

My jaw drops and I whip my head to look at him. "Babe!" I hiss under my breath.

Rocky nods. "Alrighty," he says then walks out with Liv right on his heels.

The door shuts behind them.

"What? They made you uncomfortable so I had to make them uncomfortable," Ross smiles, leaning over to kiss me quickly then getting up to fix his hair in the mirror.