Who knew pizza could be such a perfect distraction

Nicole's P.O.V.

Slowly making my way through Bobby's house I heard frantic voices in the other room. Making my way into the room they all stopped mid in there tracks. Staring at me. I could feel the lump forming in my throat. I tried to clear my throat but It didn't really help. Sam started to make his way over to the door way I was currently leaning against. His fist was clenched knuckles turning white. Yep I was going to be punched. I had to say something right? Before I could even think about what to say my mouth automatically opened. "Sammy listen I-", a tight embrace wrapped around my waist. Getting tighter and tighter. But I honestly i didn't care.... Well until I couldn't breathe. "Sam.... Oxygen.... Need.....", i was capable to actually say it normally, but the look of pure 'oops' on his face made my whole body fill with laughter.

I almost forgot about the deal. Almost....... "Where the hell have you been?",dean questioned with his stern voice that made anyone around him just want to crawl into a hole and bury yourself in it. "I was Uh......" Quick think of an excuse fast! "Shopping." I mentally punched myself in the stomach. 'shopping'??? Really??? out of all thing I could have said I said shopping??? What is wrong with me??

"Shopping?", dean and Sam said in unison. Confusion was written all over their faces. "Yeah. A girl has needs doesn't she?". High five Nicole! "Where are the bags then?", Dean was a need-to-know, sneaky little bastard wasn't he?! "Uhm.... I uhm.... Put them away already.", I fumbled. Trying to think of something. Anything besides telling them the truth. "Really?", sam chipped in. Oh Come on sammy not you two. I already have one winchester on my trail. I don't need two! "What? I'm a sneaky little bastard. I'm quick.", i shrugged it off. I scanned the room looking for any distraction. My eyes darted towards an open pizza box on the coffee table. "Hey is that new!", I blurted out dashing towards it. Before they could respond my mouth was full of delicious pizza. But I couldn't taste it sense i was so nervous. Who knew pizza could be such a perfect distraction. Or so I thought. "Nicole?", Sam was hesitant. "hmh?", I managed to say with a mouthful of food. "Is something wrong?", Sam's soothing voice echoes in my ears as he laid his strong, firm hand on my shoulder. Making me feel absolutely horrible for what I did. "I'm going to bed!", I managed to get out of sam's grip without crying and ran up the stairs. Plopping on my bed. That im currently using. God I'm the most selfish, inconsiderate human being aren't i?!?!

Authors note

Hey my lovely wayward sons. I just really wanted to dedicate this chapter to @supernaturalgurl13 she has just given me so much support and I'm just completely and utterly speechless on how much it means to me. What all of your support means to me. I mean I'm at 4.6 something thousand view!!! That's fricken amazing! So thank you all once again. And I love you all. Peace our bitches ✌️✌️✌️