A little romance

Sam winchester

I woke up to Nicole sleeping beside me. I looked over to her and noticed how peaceful she looks when she sleeps. Like a little angel. My little angel. "Good morning", she yawned. I could help but smile. "So why were you staring at me". I could tell my face turned bright red and she giggled. She slid her hands though my hair. It gave me goosebumps and all I wanted to do was kiss her all over. I leaned in and stopped not even a centimeter away from her lips. "Because your beautiful", I smiled then leaned in a kissed her. She pulled away and started to get up trying to pull me with her but failed. "You could at least get up", she said to me in a flirtatious way. "Or-", I smiled pulling her back down by my side. "You could just stay here", I teased. "Then who is going to make the coffee?", she smirked. "I think it's deans turn". She smiled at me with a I give in look. "I think your right", she said making a sarcastic shocking face. "I guess-"she started to laugh realizing that I was tickleing her side. "Stop!", Nicole screamed. "Stop rights now Samuel Winchester!", she gasped. I stopped and put my lips against hers. "I guess I should use your full name more often." Then we just cuddled together for what I wishes was forever.

Authors note

Sorry It was kinda short but I just though about that and j has to write it. It was bugging me. And I still want to know what you think.