Three little words

We got to Bobby's and Bobby had the exact same expression on his face that I had. I was sure of it. "Hey Bobby.", Sam smiled looking right into his eyes. "Sam", Bobby didn't return the look. Instead his gaze was directly towards Dean. Dean shifted his head down and I just sighed. I had the feeling Bobby and Dean were going to have a little 'talk'. If you know what I mean. Bobby let us in, walking to his desk he told us what he had found. "Okay so everything is quiet except for here.", he showed us a map with 5 black dots on it. "I just can't figure out why. Hey Sam can you look at it. See if there was something I missed." "Sure" "I got some more books in the trunk. Dean why don't you come an help me.", Bobby grabbed his jacket that was on his rusty looking desk chair. Walking to the door. Dean followed dragging his shoes on the carpet. Leaving me and Sam alone.

Once Bobby and Dean were out the door Sam and I were finally alone. "Sam...", I whispered. He turned around so fast i wouldn't have noticed except I was right next to him and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I ran my fingers through his hair. His soft brown hair. His lips touched mine and it felt like we fit together like puzzle pieces. The kiss was deep and passionate. Like this would be our last kiss. He sat down on the old beat up couch with me still on his lap. I nuzzled my head into his Chest. Absorbing his warmth. "I love you.", it felt so easy. So simple. He cradled me in his arms. It was worth it. The monsters. the pain. All of it was worth it if I got him. If I had Sam. "What if I'm evil."I heard escape his lips. I looked up at him. His face full of worry. "Why would you say that?", I questioned. "What if I'm not the person you think I am? What if Im not the good guy?", I was about to slap him. He's not evil! He's not the bad guy! That's what I wanted to say but all that came out was," then I guess I'll have to make you good again." A small smile came to the corners of his mouth. He twisted my hair around his finger. Then let it go, "I love you too." I smiled into his chest. Which was rising up and down. I would never forget him. His smell. His warmth. His stupid plaid shirt. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep to the sweet rhythm of Sam's heartbeat.

The warmth was gone. I nearly had a heart attack when I didn't wake up to Sam's heartbeat. "Sam?", I whispered. "Shhh... Go back to sleep.", Sam stroked my hair. I turned my head to the clock on the wall. 6:27 a.m. I nodded my head and soon dozed off.

It was 7:00 a.m. When I woke up again. Bobby, Dean and Sam were discussing over the locations. I came over and looked at the map.

"Hey guys. What if it's like connect the dots?", they all gave me a confused look. I rolled my eyes. "Look", I grabbed a sharpe off the desk and started connecting them. They formed a devils trap. Sam smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Your brilliant!", Sam smiled. "I know."

"Everybody put your guns down except you two sweethearts.", jake grinned. I look over at Ellen. She ended up being alive. Wasn't in the building at the time. We both had our guns pressed against our temples. The worst part was we were holding them. Stupid mind control. Dean and Bobby put there guns down. Sam looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. He put his hands up in sarcasm and dropped the gun.

Jake ran into the direction he was heading earlier and Dean grabbed the gun out of my hands and the trigger went off just missing me. I heard another gun shot. I turned in Ellen's direction Bobby had moved hers. Nice timing.

Boom! Boom! And a hole bunch of more booms. I turned around as fast as I could and to see Sam pointing his gun at the now dead jake. Blood splattered across his face. "Sam?", he looked up at me, but they weren't the eyes I feel in love with. They were the eyes of a killer. The part of Sam I never knew existed.

I cleared the lump in my throat. Trying not to look scared I started walking up to the gun that was currently in a weird looking door thing. But before I could grab the stupid thing. The hot metal doors slammed open and the pressure threw me back. Hitting my head on a tomb stone. Blood dripping down my head. My Vision began to blur. Causing nausea to settle in. I sat there. Breathing heavily realizing I wasn't going to he up. My Bury vision soon turned into blackness.

Authors note finally a chapter! I'm extremely sorry. I hate writing fillers. But of corse they need to be done. And schools going to be starting soon so I'm going to try and go onto a schedule. I'll try to write a new chapter every week at least. Maybe do more then that if I really want to write. ^-^