Pain sucks.

Nicole's P.O.V.

I going to kill Dean when he gets back. He knocks me out then hand cuffs me to the bed. I pull on the cuffs until my wrists start to bleed. "The one day I don't have a Bobby pin.", I sighed. I just hope they find Sam. Alive.

*2 hours later*

I must have fallen asleep because I'm now in a different room. Probably in a different motel too. I see Dean sitting on a chair right next to the bed. "Hey where's Sam." A tear rolls down onto his cheek and I knew that wasn't a good sign. "I'm so sorry.", he was holding back tears. I could tell. So was I. "Wait what are you saying?!", he just looked down at the floor. "Damn it! Look at me when you talk to me!", he looked up and hated what I saw. His bright green eyes were all red and puffy. Tears stained his cheeks. His nose was runny and he looked like crap. "Sam's dead", my heart stopped. I couldn't breathe. I didn't know if I wanted to though. "DAMN IT DEAN! YOU SAID YOU WOULD BRING HIM BACK! ALIVE!", I punched him hard in the face. Causing him to stumble and fall backwards. "YOU JUST LET HIM DIE! HOW COULD YOU! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED YOU BROTHER!", I picked him up and punched him again. OH RIGHT YOU DID! BUT EVERYONE YOU HAVE EVER LOVED HAS DIED!" Pinning him to the wall I swung at him again. "YOUR DAD AND NOW SAM! AND THEY ALL DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!", I swung and swung and swung. Until Dean couldn't hold himself up anymore. He fell onto the carpeted floor. Blood dripping out of his mouth, staining the carpet. Dean just laid there. He wouldn't look up at me. He was bleeding all over his face. I was sure that he had a black eye and probably a cut open lip. I looked down at my hand and my knuckles were ripped open. But I ignored the pain and just walked out the door. Leaving Dean there like that. That's when I realized that I was actually in a small house. A very small house. There were trees everywhere so I walked through the trees. It was down pouring and the wind felt like a million shards of glass were hitting me every second, but I kept walking. I walked untill I was completely numb because of the rain. So I just sat there. Listening to the leaves blow in the wind and thinking about Sam. The thought of Sam being dead was just horrible. Pain sucks. It felt like my heart was being ripped to shreds, burnt and stabbed until there was nothing left to rip, burn, or stab. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!", I pointed up towards the sky. "WHAT DIS SAM EVER DO TO YOU! HE WAS THE MOST KIND, SYMPATHETIC, LOYAL PERSON I HAVE EVER MET! AND YOU JUST TAKE HIM AWAY! WHY GOD!!! WHY!!", I screamed and cried until I couldn't anymore. I just did absolutely nothing. Until I fell asleep.

Authors note

Sorry this is really short but I just thought about it and had to write it down. So please tell me what you think and have a wonderful Fourth of July and thank you all so much! 🎉🎊