Over a girl

Nicole smith

As soon as we walked into the cheep motel room Dean looked pissed. "Where the hell were you guys! You scared the crap out of me." "Sorry we... He looked at me. We just couldn't sleep so we went to her place so she could get some of her stuff. Then we just drive around for a while. I didn't realize what time it was. Until you called." Half of it was true I guess. Dean still looked pissed. I didn't really think he believed our story. I probably wouldn't have believed it either. "Just stay here for now.", Dean ordered us. "Yes sir!", I smirked and raised my hand to solute. Dean lost all anger and begun to laugh. "Well you do have the humor of a hunter. That's for sure. Let's go get something to eat!" Dean insisted. And we headed for the car.

Dean winchester

"Bacon cheeseburger with a side of fries", Nicole ordered. "I'll have the same", I gave her the menu." I'll have salad". Of corse Sam got the usual. But of corse I didn't complain. I do the exact same thing."You know your going to go skin and bones if you don't get some protein in there.",I pinched his arm. "Ouch" he pulled away. "Jurk" "bitch", I snapped back. Nicole began to chuckle. "Is this what you guys talk about when you eat?". "No we talk about our feeling and emotions.", I smirked. I couldn't help it.I always had a comeback to a smart remark. "touché." I couldn't help but like her sarcasm.

Or food arrived and I dug in. "About time", I took a huge bite. Hamburger grease oozing out. Nicole took one look at it and said "I'll be right back." And hurried to the bathroom. " The blather of a squirrel I guess."Sam and I shrugged our shoulders. "Dean", Sam bit his bottom lip. I always new he had something to confess when he did that. Either that or he felt awkward. Which I didn't think was the case. "Yeah",I sounded casual. "Nicole and I......." "Spit it out", I demanded. So sounding more harsh then I meant. He took a deep breath. "Nicole and I slept together last night. I could help but chock on my burger. " Wow Sammy. I would expect that from me but from you. I thought you didn't sleep with girls you just met.", I joked. Sam's cheeks began to turn red. He ran his fingers through his hair. Nicole came back looking like she just lost a kidney. "Everything alright?", Sam looked concern. "Yeah just a really bad headache". She looked like she was about to puke. "Can we go back to the mote.. She collapsed on the floor. Sam rushed to her side. Putting her in his arms. Everyone in the diner began to stair. "Let's go back to the motel." Sam nodded in agreement. He picked her up like it was nothing and carried her to the car.

Nicole Smith

I woke up feeling nauseous. Sam was holding my hand. Sitting right next to me on the bed. I started to sit up but then felt the rush of blood in my head and laid back down. "How are you feeling", Sam's voice sounded concerned and worried. "I'm fine.", I forced my self to sit up. Ignoring the throbbing in my head. I looked around we weren't in the motel room anymore. The wall paper was old and falling apart. There were books everywhere. And they looked extremely old. " Where are we?" " Our uncle Bobby's. He's a hunter too." He is on a job right now but he'll be back in a day or two." I nodded not wanting to move more of my head then I have to. Dean then walked in and rushed into the kitchen.

Dean winchester

I rummaged the fridge and pulled out a beer. And began to chugged it down. I was tired of reading so much lure on basically anything. If it wasn't a shapeshifter what the hell was it. I chugged down the rest of the beer. Grabbing another one. Sam usually did the research. But he has been so concerned about Nicole. I meen yes he is very sensitive and sympathetic but he has never cared so much about some girl he hardly knows. Except for... I peaked into the room they were in. She was sound asleep and Sam was stroking her hair. Like Jessica. I then realized. She looked a lot like Jessica. Th exact same eyes and hair. "Sammy what are you doing to yourself!", I whispered under my breath. I then walked back to the living room. Sam was still sitting there. He hadn't eat or taken a shower. "Sam I'll watch her you go and eat something or take a shower. You need to take care of yourself. She isn't dying!", it came out way harsher then I meant. I had a habit of doing that. " I'm fine Dean! I don't need to eat! And I don't need to take a shower!", he was furious. Like he wanted to get into a fight. " Sammy", I tried to calm him. "You need to relax. She is fine. Look at her", I pointed to her. She was fast asleep. " I don't know why you are freaking out over some girl you just met two days ago!", I kinda wanted to get into a fight now. It was stupid of him to be acting this way. He knows we don't get close to people. Especially ones that are vulnerable to the enemy. All of the sudden Sam charged for me pinning me against the wall. " She is more then some girl", his eyes were looking straight at me. He then realized Nicole was sleeping and stormed out the door. I knew that was my qui to follow.

I walked through the front door. Sam slamming it shut. He was pissed. "HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHO SHE IS AND ISNT TO ME! YOU KNOW NOTHING!" "YEAH I DO KNOW WHO SHE IS! SHE IS THE GIRL YOU SLEPT WITH LAST NIGHT!" He looked at me as if I was some kind of monster and before I knew it his fist was in my face. I fell to the ground. Catching myself. Rubbing blood off my face."I'm not going to fight you Sammy.",My anger was all gone. All I all I could do was feel sorry for him. That Jessica's death had made him this desperate. " Sam I'm not going to fight you", I said once again. He then kicked me in the stomach. "Yes you are", he demanded. Blood dripped out of my mouth. But I didn't care. "It's time I told you what to do." I hated when he said I bossed him around. Yeah I did a little but he is my younger brother. What did he expect. I stood up ignoring the pain in my gut. "Sammy please just stop.", a tear drop fell onto my cheek. " We don't have to do this", "your right we don't." Sam walked back into the house. Slamming the door shut. Tears began to escape my eyes and it was all because of this Nicole girl. All because she fell for Sammy. And Sammy fell for her. I grabbed a crowbar off the ground. I swung it at the nearest car I could find. Smashing one of the windows. I began to beet the trunk. Over and over again. Hitting it harder and harder. Until my hands started to bleed. I dropped the crowbar and walked to the car. I had to go somewhere. Anywhere but here. I started the car and begun to drive.