The night

Sam winchester

My eyes began to flutter open. All I could see was Nicole's brown hair. It smelt like Lavender and vanilla. The sweet smell filled my nose as I moved my head just a bit and realized my arm was around her waist. Moving up and down as she slept peacefully. Normally I would have moved it away but I didn't really want to. I could feel the warmth of her skin. And she just seamed so perfect. I laid my head back onto the pillow and doz off to sleep.

Nicole smith

I woke up to Sam's arm around my waist. He felt so warm. I didn't want to move but I really had to pee. So I quietly moved his arm and tip toed to the bathroom.

I decided to take a shower. My hair felt greasy and dirty. When I came out Sam was still asleep. And Dean was gone. He was probably pissed at me for being so rude yesterday. But I had to Amit it was funny. I sat on the foot of the bed and begun to watch some t.v.

Sam started to move back in forth in his bed. I turned around and he was sweating. I got up to get a cool cloth but then he screamed, "JESS!" I recognized the name from our conversation last night. I knew he felt guilty over it but I didn't know he had nightmares about her. I went over to him. "Sam Sam." I whispered. He screamed her name again. "SAM!" I finally yelled wanted him to stop. He shot straight up. His heart racing. "You okay?", I rubbed his back. "Yeah just a.." "Dream", I cut him off "about Jessica?" He shook his head. His eyes all watery. "They stopped awhile ago but the all of the sudden started again.", he quivered. "It's okay your here with me now. Everything is fine." He took in a deep breath and released. He looked exhausted. "Hey" I blurted out trying to get off the topic. "Can we go to my place just so I can get some new clothes?" "Sure lets go", he got out of the bed brushed his teeth and we left.

Sam winchester

Once we got to the school and into her room she quickly grabbed a duffel bag and started packing. "So your a law student" I had to make conversation. " "Yeah the one thing I liked about hunting was Saving people. So I decided to help people in a different way." She smiled. "Me too", I never told anyone why I left. Maybe my dad would have been more understanding. If I told him that." "Where is he now?", I knew the question was going to come. "He died by the thing that killed Jess. I bit my lip again. I always had the habit of doing that. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." I could tell she felt horrible. "You don't need to be sorry. Stuff just happens and you can't blame yourself for it. She got closer to me. Close enough where we could feel each other breathe. Her head was bent down. I lifted her chin up just like she did last night. I looked at her ocean blue eyes. I really liked her blue eyes. It was very unique to have blue eyes and brown hair.Her eyes met mine and all I wanted to do was kiss her. I had a height advantage though so she was on her tipi-toes. Our lips met. Her lips were soft and moist. I then lifted her and and begun to kiss her neck going down. She took off my shirt and I took off hers. We fell onto the bed are lips parted for just a second. I unclipped her laced bra "Sam",she gasp." I've never..." Her face instantly turned red. "It's okay. We'll take it slow." She smiled as her lips met mine.

"I'm going into third person again just to let you know"

"This is Sam I can't make it to the phone right now please leave a message at the beep" "Sam where the hell are you". Dean slammed the phone down frustrated. He called again. Voicemail."dammit Sammy! Answer your fricken phone" Dean punched the wall in frustration. His knuckles start to bleed. But he didn't care. He was worried that Sam and Nicole were captured by the... Whatever it was. And he didn't know how to stop it.

Nicole woke up with Sam's arm over her. His warm skin made her feel protected and safe. "Good morning",Sam smiled kissing Nicole's neck. She turned around and kissed him gently. Making it last. Sam's phone went off. "Hello" "where the hell have you been!",Dean screamed through the phone. Realizing Sam was safe he calmed down, "I have been calling for hours. His voice got less harsh. "Sorry my phone was on silent", it was all Sam could think of. "Is Nicole with you?" "Yeah",a short smile hit his face. "We'll be there soon and he hung up.