Nicole

"Okay I'm so sorry if there was and is any spelling or grammar errors so please bear with me"

When Sam and Dean got the Greenwood they went straight to the latest victims house.

Dean pounded on the door. A woman in her twenties opened the door. She had very dark lipstick and black stuff on her eyelids that mostly covered them. She wore a small skirt and a righty tank top.Sam wasn't interested, but of corse Dean was. "Hello beautiful", he smiled. She shilly smiled back. "What do you want",she asked sadly. "Sorry to bother you miss but we would like to ask you a few questions if you wouldn't mind?", sam politely asked giving her his puppy dog eyes. "Did you dad ever say there was somebody watching him?",Dean questioned. "What does this have to do with my mothers death", she commented. " We just have to cover the basics.", Dean blurted out like he said it over a million times. Which he had. " No I don't think so not that i remember anyways."

They left the house with little hope. " I don't know Dean it could be a shape shifter?" Dean automatically interrupted,"or it could be something else." And they sped off in the impala.

3 days later

*******I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. I threw my stuff onto the bed and flicked through some of stations. I turned to look at the clock. 9:00. I was exhausted. So I hid under the cover and fell right to sleep.

My head pounded. I tired to get up but it wasn't my head that stopped me. I was tied to a chair. "What the hell", I whispered to myself. "Hells right", a raspy voice said in front of me. My vision was a little blurry but his voice made me want to punch him. He came close to me. Close enough were I could feel his breath. He sliced my arm with a silver blade. I screamed in pain. "Where are the winchesters?!", he screamed. "Who", I tried to stay calm. He then cut my other arm. Pain went through my whole body. "You sun of a bitch" even if I knew where or who they were I wouldn't tell you." I smirked. The man then threw me against the wall and his clammy hands tightened around my neck. I could feel the life inside of me draining. Then I heard a crack and the door broke down. The man let go of his grip and let me fall. I landed hard on my knees. My vision was starting to darken. I could see two men one taller then the other and they were pointing guns at the man. The darkness took over.