I couldnt live without you sammy.

Sam's P.O.V.

I paced frantically back and forth in Bobby's 'office'. Running my fingers through my hair. Sweat dripping down my already sticky forehead. My hands were clammy and I couldn't breath. I was trying to stay calm. Believe me! But I couldn't. I was over protective and I knew it. I can't help it though. That's who I am. An over protective, loving, jerk. "Dude you need to chill! Watch some porn or something.", Dean shrugged taking a sip of his beer as he typed away on his computer. "Dean unlike you I don't watch cartoon porn to calm me down.", I told him seriously giving him a glare. dean shuts his computer, looking up at me with seriousness in his eyes. "It's not a cartoon. It's anime. And it's a classic!", Dean sassed. I turn around rolling my eyes in the other direction at him. "Jerk.", I mumble under my breath. "Bitch", I hear him replay. I turn back around to see him have a childish grin plastered on his face. I couldn't stop the smile from escaping my lips. It was good to see him smile. I was going to miss that smile so much! "dean?", I divulged. I could hear the sadness in my own voice as I said his name. "Yeah?", he grumbled. "Why did you do it?", i pleaded. I didn't just want to know I needed to know. I heard a small grunt escape his throat. "Can we not talk about this please Sammy.", Dean begged. But I refused to let him claw his way out of this conversation. It was a conversation I need to have. WE needed to have. Plus it would take my mind off of Nicole for a little. I trudged over to Dean. Sitting next to him on the couch. He set his laptop on the little wooden table next to the couch and sighed. "please sammy.", he whispered pleading me not to continue with this. "Dean why did you make that deal?", I bugged. I was going to get an answer out of him if it was the last thing I do. "What do you think sammy?", before I could answer he continued. Which I was very great full for. "I did it because I couldn't live without you Sammy. I just couldn't. It was and always has been my responsibility to watch after you. And I just couldn't watch you die. I couldn't!", he looked down at his lap twiddling his thumbs awkwardly. "couldn't or wouldn't?", I implied. Looking into his bright green eyes. Which were filled with sadness and emptiness. "Both", he mumbled under his breath. Before I could say I word he feel to the ground in horrid screams of pain. He held out his arms in front of him as random symbols made out of his own flesh and blood appeared. Before soon vanishing. Leaving Dean and I speechless.