Escape

********* sorry I haven't written in so long I've been really busy with school********

Dean winchester

I woke up to pitch blackness. I tried to get up but my hands were tied around to a metal pole. "Hey I'm no stripper", I yelled sarcastically. "How about you untie me and we can settle this like...well I'll settle this my way.", I smirked. "After all My father killed you once I can do it again for him." Azazal stared down at me. Making the hairs on my neck stick out like needles. "I don't think you can. After all you are tied up aren't you?", he began to laugh. His deep voice echoed in the room. "Maybe but I have people looking for me", I grabbed the knife from my sleeve. I have had to use it a lot for these kind of situations. "Oh that's right. Little Sammy. The anti Christ. Man I have plans for that kid." "What plans",'the rope around my wrists were starting to break. "You'll find out soon". "So how are you alive anyways", I wanted to talk more about Sam but he obviously wasn't going to talk. "You really think I would keep the real bullet in there?! You underestimate me Winchester." The rope snapped. And I looked up at him. "Well that won't happen again!", I jumped up and pushed him towards the wall. He began to laugh. You really think you can run away from me?!", he chuckled. I was already out the door.

There where so many hall ways and doors. I had no clue which ones could get me the hell out of here. I went through a door and turned my head. Nothing. I then hit something with a big thump. "Dean?", a familiar voice whispered. It was so dark. "Sam", I questioned. "How the hell" " Long story. Let's get the hell out of here."

Sam winchester

We got back to the motel Bobby and Nicole were already there. "Your okay!", Nicole smiled welcoming Dean into a hug. Dean just stared at her first.
Nicole's arms around him. He slowly wrapped his arms around her falling into the hug. She let go and slapped him across the face. Dean was surprised. I was too. "What the hell was that for?!", Dean looked pissed now. "For getting yourself fricken kidnapped by the yellow eyed demon!", she jokingly said. I couldn't help but laugh. Dean gave me his death glare. "How the hell is he alive anyways", I questioned Dean. "I thought you said dad killed him?" "Apparently dad didn't.",Dean said angrily. I knew he was angry but I knew him. He felt like it was his fault. Which it wasn't. He didn't know Azazal wasn't dead. It's okay Dean", I put my hand on his shoulder. Trying to comfort him. Dean just shook his head up and down and said," well I'm starving let's get something to eat before I go skin and bones.", he smirked and walked out the door.