He turned to me and he had this maniacal grin on his face as he stuck out his tongue. Oh well, I'm guessing that he's easy to piss off. Let's see how this goes.

Y/n: "suddenly it reeks of hypocrisy in here. Oh, if it isn't the Catholic Church. And what's this? No little Timmy glued to your crotch? progress!"

This royally pissed off the psycho priest as I kept taunting him.

???: "That's it! Freed Selzen is gonna cut your filthy devil ass into a million fucking pieces!"

Y/n: "wow! Language! Do you kiss the altar boy that you've got tied up under the church with that mouth!?"

Freed: "you're dead!"

Y/n: "and you look like a pedophile!"

I kept laughing as Freed brought out a sword of light and tried to slash me with it. I was able to dodge his attacks, rather elegantly if I do say so myself. This only serves to piss him off more and he didn't notice that I had yoinked his gun from its holster.

Freed: "STAY THE FUCK STILL YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!"

Y/n: "how 'bout no? Ya crazy catholic bastard."

Freed then turned to Issei, only to find that he had bolted when I started to fight Freed.

Freed: "where'd that other little fuckwad go!?"

Y/n: "he went to go get some backup for me. I hope you don't mind."

Freed: "you little-"

???: "AAAHHHH!!!"

We both turned to the door and my eyes widened in surprise. Standing there, with a shocked expression on her face, was Asia.

Asia: "father, what is this?"

She pointed to the mangled corpse in the corner.

Freed: "oh right, a newbie. This is what the job is my dear. Purging all of those who have been corrupted by the evil devil."

Asia then turned to me and her expression turned from shock to sadness.

Asia: "Y-Y/n? Why are you here?"

Y/N: "Asia...I'm here...because I'm a devil."

Asia: "no, you can't be! You were so kind."

Y/n: "*sigh* put it this way, Asia. Even devils like me can have a heart. Besides, this pedophile looking asshole isn't any better."

Freed: "why you!!"

Y/n: "one word, three syllables. Heretic."

Freed then growled at me and reached for his gun, only to find his holster empty.

Freed: "the fuck!? Where's my gun!?"

Y/n: "ya know, you should really keep a level head in a fight. You'll make less mistakes and you would've noticed me yoink it right out of the holster."

To prove my point, I brought the gun out and shot Freed six times in the chest. He fell to the ground, dead.

Y/n: "fucking good riddance."

A red circle then appeared behind me and the others walked out.

Kiba: "Y/n, You ok buddy?"

Y/n: "never better! That was fucking hilarious!"

Akeno: "Ara ara, what a mess!"

Y/n: "you can thank dipshit mcpedoface for that."

I stepped to the side and revealed the dead exorcist.