Chapter 3; Are They Obvious?

Aria's POV:

"Stop staring." I mumbled to Justin with my eyes still closed as I felt his burning into me, "You gotta give me credit baby," He said, "Haven't woken up to this gorgeous face in 3 months." He said and I felt my cheeks heat up at his words making him chuckle.

I let my eyes flutter open and as expected I was met by Justin's eyes staring right at me, "What?" I said to him and he smiled.

"I can finally wake up to you now." He said to me and I smiled, "3 long months of being lonely has now gone," He said to me and I felt content seeing how happy he was.

I smiled to myself before shuffling over to him but I winced when I felt how raw my pussy was from being fucked hard, "Ow," I muttered before quickly shuffling towards him.

"Did I hurt you?" Justin asked me as I rested my cheek against his chest and I shook my head, "Aria," He said and I puffed out a breath.

"I'm sore," I said to him and he mumbled a small sorry to me making me look up to him, "Babe, I wouldn't have changed anything last night so don't go saying sorry," I said to him as I kissed his jaw and my eyes widened slightly at the hickey's I saw all over his neck.

Bloody hell I went crazy last night.

However the thought only made me groan internally because if he looked like that how the fuck did I look?

"What's the time?" I asked him and he reached his arm over me and I whined when he pressed his chest onto my face resulting in an amused smile on his face, he eventually grabbed his phone and he pressed the home button and I smiled seeing a picture of me as his background.

"2:34," He said and my eyes widened, "Holy shit, I've never slept past 8." I said to him, "Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"I could never sleep properly over here and it's weird because I could survive on like 5 hours of sleep." I said to him and he frowned at me.

"Why and how did you only get 5 hours of sleep?" He asked me and I puffed out a breath, "Feels weird without sleeping next to you, and eventually my body got used to it and soon enough I was able to go the day with 5 hours of sleep," I said to him as I looked up to him.

"I missed waking up to you," I said to him and he smiled at me, "That makes both of us," He said to me and he went to kiss me but I covered my mouth making him roll his eyes.

"Go brush your teeth then," He said to me and I pulled the sheets off me before swinging my legs over the side of the bed making me wince again, pushing away the slight stinging feeling I got up and pulled down Justin's shirt that had crumpled up around my hips.

Turning my head back at him I saw his eyes nowhere near the height of my face as they were fixated with my behind, I smirked before walking towards thebathroom ignoring the twinge of pain I got when I walked too fast.

Brushing my teeth I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes widened, pulling down the hem of the neck of the white shirt I saw my neck covered in hickeys, my skin red with bite marks and I winced touching one of them.

The pain only made me realise something else and I lifted the shirt so it was above my hips, walking over to the full length mirror my eyes widened as I looked at the sex bruises on my hips.

"Fuck," I muttered to myself turning around and I saw the fingertips of Justin's hands burnt into my skin, but instead of freaking out about how the hell I was supposed to cover this all up a giggle escaped my mouth.

I don't know why but it was like there was a hanger stuck in my mouth the whole time because I couldn't stop grinning, turning back around I pushed the shirt back down and I snapped my head up to see Justin there.