Chapter 34; The Proposal

Justin's POV:

"Happy birthday baby."

Aria hummed happily and sleepily at my words, her eyes still closed as she leaned into my touch and cuddled herself towards me as best she could.

"Thank you," she drawled out whilst pressing her face to my neck, my fingers finding their way to her skin that was soft under my fingertips. The heat of her body stayed against mine as I kissed her head, slight nerves pooling in my stomach at the thought of what I was going to ask tonight just as I turned her over onto her back.

She blinked up at me drowsily, my body hovering over hers as she stretched slightly and kept on humming fuzzily whilst looking up at me. "What time is it?" she asked quietly, moaning lightly when my head dipped low and nudged against her neck with my nose, my mission to make her feel good setting in place immediately. Her free hand came up to cup the back of my neck when I kissed down her throat, my hands on her hips where I felt the slight curve of her bump underneath my thumbs.

"Doesn't matter what time it is," I told her, the smell of vanilla invading my senses as I moved the duvet from over me and then pulled apart at the two seams that were buttoned on the night shirt she was wearing. Instantly the buttons gave way and popped from the seams under the pressure of my fingertips, a light laugh leaving Aria's lips when she stared up at me whilst I did the same but with her body.

"You're so eager," she breathed out when I let the material spill by either side of her body, the curves of her breasts coaxing my touch as I groaned to myself and licked my lips.

"And you're fücking stunning," I told her, enjoying the way the heat rose to her cheeks from my words before her body did the same when I trailed a finger up the side of her ribs. Her nipples tightened when I did, my cóck hardening when I dipped down low again and let my tongue flick against the stiff pink peak.

"Oh fu-" Aria moaned out loud, her voice still thick with sleep as her chest caving when I repeated the movement of my tongue before I sucked the tip into my mouth and let the weight of her other breast curve in my other palm. "Baby," she breathed out, holding my head to her chest as I indulged in the feeling of soft, supple skin against my tongue.

"Go on baby, tell me how good it feels," I coaxed lowly, looking up as I averted my attention to the right and exuded the same amount of pleasure. I revelled in the way her body reacted to me before she even spoke, her body tensing and then relaxing before she could even say anything.

It made me groan as I split her legs a little further, my lips tracing down the center of her chest and down to her belly button where I placed my hands. I felt my chest tighten when I felt my palm conform to the slight bend of her belly, a feeling I couldn't explain taking over my senses as I made a noise low in my throat and moved lower.

Aria's good hand came down to tangle in my hair as I rested my chin against her left inner thigh, my hand holding the other apart when she arched her back a little when I teased her and licked over the panties she was wearing.

These ones were red and one of my favourites that she wore, my cóck curving against my stomach as I moaned at the slight relief in pressure from the friction of the bed just as I hooked two fingers in her panties and moved them to the side.

"Fück baby," I bit out at the sight of her püssy that was pink, pretty and wet all just for me.

"Justin," Aria moaned lightly, her breathing erratic as she moved herself closer to my face when I didn't do anything. She relieved her own pressure when my mouth met her séx from her movements, her body tensing as I groaned against her püssy and opened my mouth as my tongue flattened against her séx.