Tour life

A new day, a new city where the boys would perform. The routine was almost always the same: to arrive, to know the place, to pass the sound, to mess around, to eat a lot, to dance in the dressing room, to take a shower and to start the show; after the show, another shower, eating, messing until bedtime and waking up somewhere else. The days seemed to pass much faster this way as if the world had accelerated its rotation.

After taking a shower, I went back to the dressing room and found Reece with tape in hand next to the door.

— What you're up to, Bibby? — I frowned as I approached him. He smirked and put a ribbon on The Vamps name on the door, leaving only New Hope Club.

— Much better, don't you think? — He joked and we laughed. — Don't tell anything, let them see for themselves.

— Your secret is safe with me. — We walked into the dressing room together, finding everyone dancing strangely with very loud music. Reece quickly joined them as I laughed. I reached for my camera, recording a relaxed moment.

— Come on, Y/n! — Tristan called and I shook my head.

— I'm fine here, thanks.

— She doesn't know how to dance... — James challenged me with a playful smile on his lips.

— Uhh... I wouldn't allow that. Show him what you got, Y/n! — Connor encouraged me.

— Y/n, Y/n, Y/n! — Blake started and the others followed. I could not deny a moment like these so I left my camera on a table there and approached them, letting the music take care of me and the pace guiding my movements.

— Not so bad.— James teased, making me show my tongue to him as we danced. He began to mimic my movements, making me laugh loud and keeping me excited to continue dancing with them.

Soon Dance with me tonight from The Wonders started playing, making me smile, I loved this song and the desire to dance that it brought me. Blake came up to me, gesturing gentlemanly and inviting me to dance.

— Dance with me tonight? — He smirked, playing with the title of the song and I nodded, already holding his hand. We start with the twist, the classic 60s pitch step that consists of spinning on the feet, moving back and forth. Sometimes the legs can be lifted but usually, there is a lot of contact of the feet with the floor. Blake held my hand, spinning me and pulled me to him and laid me in his arms when the music was over, making the others cheer. We stopped for a while as he looked at me and we smiled, sometimes I noticed that he was looking at my mouth, wanting to approach, but I would not let him, Brad was in the same room and it would be strange. I cleared my throat, waking him from what I was thinking, and returned to the normal position.

— That was awesome, Blake!

— Always a pleasure to dance with you songs from the golden years. — He winked and smiled. I always had fun when we shared those moments and our taste for rock from that period. I bet if we were a couple and we lived together, we would dance these classics every day in any room and moment, running the risk of burning dinner but still die of laughter. I can definitely see myself like this.

I was awakened from my thoughts when a person from the team came in, calling the NHC boys to the stage in a few minutes, it was my time to go too and do my work. Before they entered the stage, Blake pulled me into a dark corner and made me laugh as he set me against the wall.

— Are you crazy?

— I thought I could win a lucky kiss, you know? — He smiled, brushing his lips softly against mine. Without answering anything, I pressed my lips to his, starting a calm kiss. I slid my hand into his hair, caressing it slowly as I felt his hands running down my body until it reached my waist where it squeezed gently, making me sigh low. He pressed his body into mine, pressing me closer to the wall as the pace of the kiss intensified, my tongue playing with his, and my fingers wandered through soft hair, pulling lightly a few times.