Who the hell is she?!

James was right, during the tour would be perfect to analyze Brad and Blake better. Analyze. I do not like how that word sounds when it comes to them. But he was right, I had to do it before it hurt anyone or regret some future decision. I thought about it until I reached the door of my apartment after he'd left me in my building, noticing Brad sitting on the floor, leaning against the door.

— What are you doing on the floor? — I frowned as I approached without understanding, he had the key to my apartment and had already used it recently, but why not today?

— I did not mean to scare you again, so I thought I'd better wait outside. — He chuckled, getting up. I shook my head as I laughed softly, opened the door, and walked in with him. I closed the door, turning to him.

— Simpson, thank you for thinking before giving me a heart attack. — I paused in front of him, wrapping my arms around his neck. — But I guess I'd rather that than leaving you sitting by the door.

He hugged me around the waist and stared at me as he smiled.

— I didn't wait so long, don't worry. — He kissed my forehead as he smiled. — I'm sorry about yesterday, I should have paid more attention to you, but... — I put my index finger over his lips so he would stop talking. I smiled and sealed his lips long as I stroked his face gently with one hand, feeling his caress on my back.

— Don't you dare apologize again for that, I know how things stand before the tours. At that moment, they needed you more than I did. — I smiled sympathetically at him. I have spent enough time with them to know how busy things are in this period, a lot to solve in a relatively short time.

— But I certainly needed you more than them. — He smirked at me before he sealed his lips on mine again and began a calm kiss, leaning me against the door. I closed my eyes, matching the kiss as I played with his tongue and stroked his face with my thumb, feeling his hands caressing my waist as they pulled me closer to him. He stopped the kiss and slid his hands to my thighs, lifting me into his lap. I giggled, wrapping my legs tightly around his body, bit his lower lip, pulling slowly as he carried me through the apartment until he reached the sofa. He sat down, leaving me on his lap and kissed me again, this time more intensely. His hands went into my blouse, gently caressing my back as my fingers tangled in his hair, stroking slowly.

Brad stopped the kiss with a few long kisses as we smiled, turning to look at me again.

— I missed you. — I took my hand to his face, stroking it gently with my thumb.

— I missed you too, Brad. — He slid his hands to my ass, landing them there.

— I came here for two reasons ... The first one you already know. — He looked at me with a smile. — The second is that I want you to meet someone. — I frowned as I looked at him, not understanding. I thought I already knew everyone who surrounded the boys. — Her name is Brenda.

— I guess you never told me about her...

— Yeah, I met her recently.

— And are you getting involved? Does Brad Simpson have a new affair? — I played with him, tickling his neck, trying to hide the edge of jealousy and the fear of his response. WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!

But, who am I to feel jealous of him with another girl ?? Oh yes! The girl who stays with him and the friend of another band until she decides. Great moral!

He laughed, shaking his head.

— I think you already know the answer to that, Y/ n ... — He looked at me, grinning as I caressed my ass over my jeans. — No, it's nothing like that. She is the New Hope Club stylist and, as ours is pregnant, we talk to them and we will share her during the tour. — I smiled at him, it seemed right since they were touring together, there was no need for two stylists while Izzie was on maternity leave. — Well, during the time on the bus, she's going to sleep on their bus and you in ours.

— Obviously! I would be disappointed if you kicked me out of your bus. — I joked with him.

— We would never do that, you know. — I shrugged as if I did not know, and he laughed. — The point is, I think you two would get along and could share a room when we were in the hotels, so you would not feel so alone.

— It's an incredible idea! It's going to be great to have a female company in the middle of this men's mess. — He looked offended, making me laugh out loud before kissing his lips quickly. — No offense.

— If I continue offended, do I get more of these? — He smirked for me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. — We decided to meet with the touring crew at home, nothing much, but she'll be there and so will you, so ... What do you say?

— As if you did not know the answer. — I chuckled as I looked at him, patting him on the cheek.

We spent some time talking, exchanging a few caresses and kisses until I decided to take a shower and get ready to go home with him.

I helped them organize the reception, leaving the drinks on a table in the living room, next to some appetizers, and soon people started to arrive. Most of them I already knew because of the time I was their friend, but I still had no sign of either the girl or the NHC boys. Meanwhile, I drank and talked to some people, making sure not to forget anyone, after all, I'm going to spend a lot of time with them.

I felt a hand on my waist,holding me from behind and then a kiss on the cheek as I talked with a fewpeople, turning my body to see who it was.