Cuatro

I felt like a stalker watching her gobble down the food

I felt like a stalker watching her gobble down the food. She looked so comfortable and at peace, nothing compared to yesterday. "Sandi, when I tell you he was big, I mean at least-" Sandra nearly choked while trying to quell her friend in disbelief.

"Paola! You know I hate when you talk about—that," she whispered the last words quietly. My interest increased with her innocence. It was no shocker; she's a virgin.

"Oh shut up! Stop acting like you're a prude; we both know you ain't." I let out a chuckle as Paola exposed Sandra and simultaneously proved my previous assumption wrong. In return for the teasing, Sandra waved her off and returned to her meal. My attention only lasted seconds before I found myself getting straddled by a woman.

"Seems like we just keep crossing paths." It was the same woman from last night. Her lips were still a bright red, and her body was still sinched in the same dress. Did she never leave the bar? Unlike yesterday, her touch didn't allure me to the slightest. She looked older and smelled like cigarettes. Wow, alcohol does make you see things differently.

"I'm not interested." She stared at me in surprise and gripped my jaw.

"Listen, little boy, I'm willing to ignore this attitude, but it's going to cost you more." I wanted to laugh in her face. Did she think I was willing to pay to have sex with her? I wouldn't even touch her for free.

"Fuck off, whore," I spoke a little too loudly and could feel eyes on us.

She narrowed her eyes at me before pushing herself off. My jaw clenched as she flipped me off and got lost in a crowd. "Who the hell was that?" Benny questioned as he strode in my direction.

"Prostitute." I shrugged.

"How much did you pay?" He joked, earning a glare from me.

I turned back to the table where I had last seen Sandra and found it empty. I wondered if she saw the little show.

Not like I cared anyway.

"Benjamin, is that you? I was hoping to find you." Paola emerged from a crowd with Sandra trailing behind. She threw me a small smile then proceeded to stare at Benny.