"Well y'all gotta tell him soon. What, y'all gonna be hiding it until she starts showing?"

I sighed "I mean nah but..."

"But nothing y'all need to tell that man"

"Alright...I'll set something up"

Tiana smiled "Thank you"

"Now let's talk about you and Chris when y'all getting married"

The look on Tiana's face changed from happy to surprised. Then Chris walked in with two plates giving one to me and the other to Tiana.

Then Tiana spoke loudly "I Don't Know Michael! I Don't Know When IM GETTING MARRIED!"

Chris looked at Tiana then looked back at me like I just set something off.

"I'll marry you soon baby" Chris laughed nervously.

She raised her eyebrow "And when is soon?"

"When you eat my food...now enjoy" Chris smirked while walking off to the kitchen.

I seen the frustration build up in Tiana and she sighed loudly. She sat the baby up to face her then she started talking.

"Why is your daddy such an asshole? When I leave is fine ass then he wouldn't be playing."

I didn't know what to say, I felt like I ignited a conversation that didn't need to be sparked up at the moment.

Then I heard Chris yell my name in the kitchen so I know something was up.

I walked in at stood by the counter.

"What's good bro?"

Chris sighed "Bro why would you bring up the M-bomb?"

"The what?"

"Marriage... why would you bring that shit up?!" He whispered loudly.

"First of all ain't that the woman you wanna spend the rest of ya life with? I only asked her when y'all were getting married what's the big deal?"

He put his hands on top of his head and sighed loudly "The big deal is that I'm not ready for that type of commitment yet"

"You don't wanna marry Tiana?" I whispered.

"Not yet....but I promised her I would. But it's like damn we just had a baby and got a new house, a nigga just wanna relax"

"You scared of commitment?"

Chris shrugged "I don't know...I'm just not ready"

"Well I think you need to come to a conclusion soon cuz if you don't I gotta feeling that ole girl is gonna leave you"

He scuffled "Leaving Who?"

"You nigga, if you don't get yo shit together"

"She ain't gonna leave me, Tiana loves me too much"

I chuckled "Okay, ohh and another thing I wanted to say was that you need to chill on the cooking shit bro. It's not for you my nigga"

"What?"

"Cooking ain't for everybody, if you want a home cooked meal just let Tiana cook"

He laughed "Wooow it's like that T?"

"Hell yeah, but look think about what I said about the marriage thing. If you need help finding a ring just hit my line."

"Alright"

I walked out of the kitchen and I went back over to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Michael the pizza man called me and said that he's on his way"