Chapter 10 - Paris (Part I)

Start from the beginning

I spent the day visiting my favourite places in Paris. This city was always full of grace and the romance was almost in every corner of each street. I felt like I was in a movie strolling the avenues and little backways, seeing the people walking their elegant dogs or the students getting out of classes and getting on top for their bikes.

When the night arrived I kept the jeans I had during the day but changed for a black top with a bit more cleavage and kind of shiny fabric. I also got rid of the trainers and put some shoes on but without heels because I knew I would be dancing the entire concert. I have always preferred dancing with my hair down so I just tried to control the curls with some conditioner spray, my mane was the perfect fit with my personality so there wasn't much I could do to keep it in order.

The concert arena was once again completely filled with fans. I have known and liked BTS music for one or two years but I didn't consider myself part of the army, at least until I realised I was in some kind of weird relationship with one of the members... Now I spent the entire concert screaming, dancing and pretending I could sing in Korean.

When the concert ended I was escorted to the backstage, just like in London, but this time RM was waiting for me outside the dressing room already in street clothes. The moment we saw each other we both smiled like kids seeing a candy store.

"Hi." He said as I got closer.

"Hi. How -" He grabbed my hand and started running pushing me with him along the corridor. Once we got to near the security team he put on his mask a cap and a hoodie, hiding his hair completely. The bodyguards gave him some glasses that would make harder to recognize his asian eyes and after a small conversation in Korean they let us leave by a side door.

"I am glad they let us leave alone, even though you look like an ATM burglar... you are only missing the sky mask" I joked while we were walking down the street holding hands.

"Very funny, I almost had to go on strike to be able to spend the night out with you and I won't even mention what I had to do to have most of the day off tomorrow!" His lips turned into a smile but I knew he probably had to go through a lot to be able to spend time with me so I was fixed on making the most of it.

We decided to go the Eiffel Tower before dinner. After staying in line for what seemed ages we took the elevator to the top floor and climbed the final stairs. The view was breathtaking and although this was not my first time being here it felt like it.

"Maria." He said while holding me from behind. "Thanking you for coming here with me. I-"

"Shhh" I silenced him "Lets just enjoy this time." I turned so that I could see him and the wind took my hair away from my face. He looked down and nodded smiling with his characteristic dimples. I got on my toes and gently pushed his jacket forcing him to lower his head so that I could reach his lips. What started as gentle kiss of "I missed you" turned into something deeper, like we were trying to solve our emotions by holding our breath.

I could see that the people around us were making him nervous and uncomfortable, this was one of the cultural differences I would have to understand when I was with him.

"Let's get dinner".

K wanted to take me to a fancy restaurant but I refused saying that like that we wouldn't be able to experience the true art of french cuisine and so we spent more than an hour looking for the perfect small genuine restaurant in a little street that was not very far from my Hotel.

K POV

Maria was beautiful tonight, was usual. The candle light made her pale skin glow and her blue eyes were like an icy flame. I don't understand how she always seems to have an interesting topic to talk about so the time with her always flows by.

"You have a way of making girls do what you want, don't you? The rose was a nice move" I hear her saying with a naughty smile on her red lips. "Do you date that often?"

"No. I can't." She took a sip of her wine looking at me while waiting for me to explain. "I mean, I had girlfriends before my debut but after that it has been difficult because we work all the time and the agency doesn't like us being seen with girls because of the press."

"Yes, I understand that you would break millions of ARMY girls' hearts if you would be seen dating." She was clearly saying just what she had been thinking all night long but tried to avoid.

"That is true but I often think for how long we will be able to keep this life and the truth is that some of us already dated on the low after our debut, but it is very complicated so things just don't last." I sighed. "They let me go out with you because they know that is impossible to keep 7 guys with no dating live for years, so they just make us do whatever is necessary to keep it out of the press."

"I see" Was her only response before quickly changing subject to my music writing process.

After dinner we decided to go for a walk on the on the banks of the Seine river until we reached her Hotel. I was going to kiss her goodbye when she looked up at me and with a timid voice asked

"Do you wanna go up?"

_______

As I promised this book is getting a bit more mature, but I will have a *warming* before those chapters and scenes so that you can avoid them if you want.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. If so, please comment and vote on it :)

 If so, please comment and vote on it :)