"Your up late!" She says closing the book with a bang. She didn't seem mad.

"Hermione? Are you feeling ok?" I ask. She laughs nervously.

"Yeah why?"

"You don't feel as if your forgetting anything?" She stands and thinks for a moment but shakes her head. I sigh and starting walking to the portrait door.

"Wait. Aren't we waiting for Harry and Ron?" I stop. What? I turn around slowly and look at Hermione. She doesn't seem to be playing a joke on me.

"Why would we?" I became nervous. Every step I took I wanted to take back. I was dreading her response and what was to happen after I heard it.

"Because we are dating them...?" She laughs confused. And here it is. My heart sinks. She seriously doesn't remember Draco? I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

"Could you excuse me a moment." I manage to say. I don't even wait for s response before I go flying back up the stairs, a sudden burst of energy and into the boys dorm, as the door flings open, I hear them complaining.

"HEY! You can just come bursting in! What if we were naked?" Ron spits, harry nods his head violently. I scoff,

"Please! I have seen both of you naked." They look at each other and go red.

"I barely got any sleep last night." Harry tells us both.

"Same! I am so tired." Ron comments while doing up his last shirt button, "How's Hermione?"

"Yeah does she... remember Draco?" Harry asks as if he doesn't really know what he is asking exactly.

"It's so much worse then we thought! Not only does she not remember Draco, she doesn't remember any of us breaking up!" I say, my voice shows my concern while only trying to stay quiet. They both go white, there whole faces grow.

"W-w-what?" They both stutter,

"What do we do?" Harry asked.

"I don't know but you heard what Draco said. We need to go along with it. For her." Harry gives me a weird look. I roll my eyes, "fine I'll tell her that we broke up last night but Ron, you can't get out of this!" He gives me a fake smile and we all walk down stairs.

"There you guys are! Hurry or we will be late for breakfast!" She says as we hit the common room floor.

"Hermione, I need to tell you something. Well technically it's 'we'" No. I glare at him, he looks at me in confusion. "Me and Ginny broke up." Oh thank god. I take a deep sigh of relief.

"What! When did this happen?" Hermione says In pure shock horror.

"Last night." I lie. I didn't want to talk more about this so we all lead her out the room and answered all the questions with 'we can tell you later'. I hated lying her Hermione but I had a feeling we would be doing a lot of it in the future. As we walked through the halls, she held onto Rons hand. The tension filling the halls was so think you could cut it with a knife. He kids looked at us as if we were crazy. The gang of Ron, Harry, Hermione and me was squashed ages ago so why now all of a sudden we're we together again, and after all that had happened between us? No one talked to us. And if they did, we all feared they would expose the secret we were trying to keep. In the halls, we saw a certain someone walking our way.

"So I was thinking rather then going to the library we coul...  Oh sorry!" Hermione apologises as Draco walked into us. Blaise looks back at me and then runs off towards Draco again. "Ugh! Well that was rude! Who even is that guy?" She scoffs. We all look at each other, the same expression mirrored on each of our faces. "Some stupid 6th year I bet."